Search results

+
  1. J

(BUG) Xarthisius isn't putting cards on the bottom as it states

A mulligan wouldn't explain it in this case because the text reads move to the bottom not reshuffle in to the deck. Result was it should have been impossible.
  2. J

It was the very next card the guy played. No possibility of a shuffle or another card interaction. Right after I played Xarthisius placing it at the bottom of his deck my point total was ahead enough in the round the guy passed. The next round started we each drew just one card and he...
  3. J

Tired of seeing the same deck builds copied from websites

Tired of seeing the same deck builds copied from websites This ruins the game for me. People unable or unwilling to think for themselves. I am tired of seeing the exact same decks being played built card for card off some website they found it posted at because they can't use their own brains...
  4. J

(BUG) Xarthisius isn't putting cards on the bottom as it states just played a match where I played Xarthisius and I selected the other player's Geralt to be put on the bottom. The animation looked like it went under as normal. However guess what he pulls immediately next? The same Geralt I had...
  5. J

Game crashing since last update

Game crashing since last update The game is intermittently crashing since the last update. It does it in ranked, solo, and any other play.
  6. J

How do you get 2 silver horns in one deck?

How do you get 2 silver horns in one deck? How do you get 2 silver horns in one deck? Just had this happen in a game where the person played one in a SC deck then played some other card flashing by too fast to see that appeared to be a draw card of some kind then a 2nd horn popped up rebuffing...
  7. J

Igni needs rebalancing

That response has basically nothing to do with the situation I outlined above where the card is situationally overpowered and in need of rebalancing with an upper limit on its power.
  8. J

Igni needs rebalancing

Igni needs rebalancing Igni, in some situations is in dire need of rebalancing as it simply becomes way too powerful wiping too many points off the board. I had 12 arachas which by game design are all on one line and had them all buffed for 12pts each which required multiple cards to do. So...
  9. J

[New Card Idea] Carmen [Brothel Madame]

Interesting idea for a card but I don't think it should be a card buffing unit at all. How would a hooker double anyone's strength? She should also NOT be a faction card and instead be neutral because hookers are loyal to noone. (maybe you wanted NR cause that's your fav to play?) Hookers...
  10. J

3rd round card bounce back after pass mechanic needs changed

I didn't have a choice in the matter. When they pop decoy then bounce back a few other ways they can get a 2-3 card advantage pretty easy
  11. J

3rd round card bounce back after pass mechanic needs changed

3rd round card bounce back after pass mechanic needs changed Bouncing back into your hand your biggest card in the 3rd round after passing only due to being out of cards seems to be the newest mechanic to abuse in SC. Logged in today and faced this right off the bat in ranked from 2 different...
  12. J

Playing gwent from the desktop shortcut

Witcher 3 doesn't seem to have this problem for me. Just the Gwent beta. Although it has been a while since I played Witcher 3. Being that the install creates the shortcut for you it certainly should be giving you play time credit same as if you went through galaxy. plus it hits the same servers...
  13. J

Monster RNG

That wasn't what i said
  14. J

Playing gwent from the desktop shortcut

Playing gwent from the desktop shortcut I have noticed that if I play Gwent by launching using the desktop shortcut created at install then the GOG app does not credit me for playing the game. I played every day for the past two weeks launching this way and when I opened Galaxy today I see it...
  15. J

Monster RNG

Monster RNG I'm sure something about this has been brought up before but can we at least get the monster faction ability RNG to stop picking foglets which gets destroyed and leaves you with nothing in the next patch please? This ability also needs some kind of bottom end or weighting factor to...
  16. J

Monster faction has the least resurrection?

Monster faction has the least resurrection? This makes no sense to me. Of all the decks monster faction has the least resurrection ability of all and that is the absolute opposite of the way it should be. That is what monsters do ! They come back from the dead over and over to bother you in...
  17. J

2 Gold Shani in one deck?

For one if it does copy a gold and you get two then it is allowing your deck to break the deck build rules. Yes it's random and possibly low chance but very unfair to the other player since action against golds is extremely limited and those cards are very powerful. If you are ever on the...
  18. J

[Suggestion] Weather

I don't know what rank you guys are playing at but my experience in gwent is anyone playing weather is very rare because frankly it is extremely easy to counter as most decks run three First Light. First Light I would not count as a weather card because it clears weather or pops a unit out, it...
  19. J

hmmm reading the text seems you might be right. If that is the case then that needs changed imo
  20. J

Click the top link to the pic not the one that just says facebook
Top Bottom