Search results

+
  1. T

[MOD]A new overhaul, the successor of Better Combat Evolved 2

Chickenudoom - are you still working on the mod?
  2. T

i was wondering..

Yeah, that combat model was too good to be part of the game... I don't find any other explanation.
  3. T

No. I suppose that it means that they will take a normal damage from igni but the chance to burn it up will be higher than other monsters and the burning damage will be higher for them. Did I repeat Chickenudoom post? Btw. great solution.
  4. T

Can we expect playable release in a next few weeks? I'm just curious because I like to know when I'll play in both expansions which are waiting for me on a shelf. You know - this is must have mod :D
  5. T

Nonsense. During the fight in caves you will be blind.
  6. T

Toxicity effects no longer appear on Geralt's face??

If toxicity marks disappear during the fight (being more specific - after quen shield exploded) it is well-known bug which probably wasn't fixed even though it was reported more than once. Or maybe it's a completely new glitch. Then we're waiting for another patch!
  7. T

Problem z Super Turbo Ligthing mod 2.2.1

Usuń wszelkie inne mody związane z modyfikacją pogody lub oświetlenia. Jeśli nie masz takowych/to nie pomoże, trzeba założyć, że to błąd w samym modzie i najlepiej zgłosić go essenthy'emu poprzez jego konto na twitterze: https://twitter.com/essenthy
  8. T

I've played with speed attack tied to adrenaline and it wasn't problematic at all. These changes will make fights harder and less predictable, especially that "mastering" combat rhythm is matter of a few hours of playing and then it becomes boring. Only dodge's speed shouldn't change to much...
  9. T

It's really nice to hear that and I hope that you're going to include these ideas into the final version. One thing I would change is connecting dodge with adrenaline. I mean - abillity to evading enemies attacks should be more stable = 30/35% base bonus - health and stamina modifier -/+ armor...
  10. T

@Chickenudoom I get the idea but I've already played with mods changing speed of Geralt's movement during the fight and can't imagine to be again witcher who is pretty much fast like other humans. I simply love idea of witchers and I'm very sensitive to things which are against the lore. I...
  11. T

In fact it would be barely noticeable, wouldn't change impression that Geralt hasn't got a superhuman reflex and wouldn't have an real influence on the fight (although binding speed with stamina seems to be interesting idea). Of course its your mod and your decision and maybe in terms of balance...
  12. T

In my opinion the best solution about Geralt speed would be binding it with armor type and adrenaline. In the first place - make dodge and attacks (fast, heavy, whirl - after adjusting amout of consumed stamina, maybe rend too) 30% faster (roll maybe 15-20%?). It would be normal witcher reflex...
  13. T

REDkit - Clarity PLEASE!!!

DheimOhss One question: do you see any difference between situation when someone promise something to you and don't keep his word pretending that it's never happened and situation when there is no promise at all and you received nothing? If you don't see... well, your friends have to love you.
  14. T

Did you change the way of parring and dodging by human enemies? I mean - it is unrealistic that peasant with blackjack can parry most of your hits instead make some dodging (light armor should make it possible). If opponent is well-trained, well-armored and wearing heavy armor he should be able...
  15. T

Best combat overhaul for use with 1.21/BaW?

Definitely - http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/64098-MOD-A-new-overhaul-the-successor-of-Better-Combat-Evolved-2 - but update for B&W hasn't been finished yet.
  16. T

Quick Fleet Footed test in patch 1.21

As far as I know there are mods which do exactly that thing... but dodge should be faster in vanillia.
  17. T

Quick Fleet Footed test in patch 1.21

Problem with that skill was reported so many times...
  18. T

I have another suggestion but connected with purely technical problem. It would be great if you could pack all localization strings into one localization file which would be easier to translate (idea is from here: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/65558-RELz-Primer/page3 - "All the strings...
  19. T

[MOD] Witcher Reflex

Is it possible for you to make another slider for speed of whirl?
  20. T

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

What is a purpose of this post? Start another shitstorm?
Top Bottom