Search results

+
  1. A

[POLL] V's best friend

Johnny is without a doubt V's best friend. The chip essentially saved V's life and he was still willing to die for V even though he had plenty of opportunities to take the body for himself. Johnny will never do V wrong.
  2. A

It took a lot of guts to produce this story

The decision makers at CDPR took a lot of criticisms about a lot of things, but I will always praise them for the guts they had to produce a story like this, a story with barely any parallels in gaming. Think of all the weight and pressure that was put on this game, think of all the...
  3. A

best voice acting of all time?

I gotta say I'm very impressed by Keanu Reeves work here. Probably one of his best works I've experienced so far. His and Cherami Leigh performances are central to the story being as gut wrenching and soul crushing as it is. I legit don't think I've ever felt more emotional about video game...
  4. A

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Anybody else has missing sounds since 1.3? For example talking to Takemura in the diner there's a news segment on the TV and it has no sound. If I restart the game and retry the scene the sound is back. However after playing more there would be other sounds missing, like the policeman knocking...
  5. A

Have there been changes to the sound settings?

This is a minor thing, but I remember in the Dynamic Range presets there used to be a Studio Reference setting. It's gone now for me, the default right now is Home Cinema. Is this some kind of undocumented change or have I missed something in recent patches?
  6. A

Night City is too peaceful.

Lmao this forum just keeps on giving! Now Night City is peaceful... There are literally shootouts between police and criminals almost everywhere, there is literally a shootout outside V's megabuilding which is also next to the police headquarters. There are gang members everywhere that are...
  7. A

Maybe it's all Red Engine's fault?

Yup! CDPR as RPG story tellers are absolutely above any other AAA RPG studio currently producing games. The game is still great despite all it's shortcomings and missing content, I can only imagine how incredible it will be 2 years down the line.
  8. A

"We Want Your Feedback".

I remember the death of BSN, I really miss those forums, but in the end it was obvious it had become a place of hostility against BioWare. This forum honestly follows the same footsteps. I think most studios that go through this realize it's not worth it to engage with the community on a...
  9. A

"We Want Your Feedback".

No one is attacking me, people are attacking CDPR. As far as this community goes and why CDPR aren't communicative on the forums, we will always be judged for our worst, because being respectful isn't some big achievement, it's common sense, it's something that is expected in a civilized...
  10. A

"We Want Your Feedback".

Perhaps we have different perceptions of criticism. I find that criticism is valid when it's disconnected from emotions. There can't be a blurry line, if the line is blurry then it's an emotionally charged comment. It may still be a valid comment, someone could still complain about the broken AI...
  11. A

"We Want Your Feedback".

How do you get that sense? And who is us? I have been critical of the game as well, but I don't support people being disrespectful to the devs and the studio. Which they are being in almost all threads I open. There's a big difference between criticism and being disrespectful. I don't support that.
  12. A

"We Want Your Feedback".

You mean use the forums where they get absolutely demolished daily and called all kinds of names since the release? The forums are by far the most difficult platform they have to communicate in. As soon as they say anything 90% of the user base here will jump on their throats. Other platforms...
  13. A

Really sorry, quoted the wrong message. :)
  14. A

This has never even been confirmed as true at all. Keanu is the least of the games problems.
  15. A

@Attidd Research what? How do you go from that tweet to "the good devs left and only amateurs are left"? Do you not see the ridiculousness of your statement? You don't even work at CDPR, you have no way of knowing the talent and experience of the dev team. You're just being disrespectful.
  16. A

See this is where criticism turns to hate. You have absolutely no credible source that can actually prove this statement yet you make it. Laying off people after a massive project is normal in the gaming industry. Saying all the good devs left and now they have a team of amateurs is so...
  17. A

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I mean that's not true, but I'm glad you got your refund if you were unhappy.
  18. A

The Sex Scenes are really horrible

The Mass Effect ones are cringe as all hell indeed. Some of these comments make me wonder if certain people in this thread have actually experienced real sex. :rolleyes:
  19. A

[SPOILERS]How would you describe Cyberpunk 2077 after 100+h?

I'd rate it thusly: - Roleplaying - Top notch! Although heavily leaning towards the streetkid lifepath, what's in the game is absolutely excellent. You have multiple options to roleplay your character. The attributes open more dialogue options as well as mechanically more options to complete a...
  20. A

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

His statement is absolutely true. Not all quests, but most non-GIG side quests have multiple ways they can play out and multiple endings depending on what you did and what you said. It's just that they are told so well it seems there's no way something else would happen, but it does.
Top Bottom