Search results

+
  1. M

Series X Pixelated Visual Artifacting FSR 2.1 | DRS

Has anyone had any recent feedback from CDPR regarding this issue? It does seem like it may be something specific to the way the Xbox console itself handles FSR as although I cant remember which game it was, I believe there was also another game that had similar problems on the Xbox with FSR...
  2. M

Does anyone know if the new patch has landed yet? I just played some more and the FSR issue seems way worse now for some reason, happening to me 2-3 times every couple of seconds while driving. Definitely wasn't that bad before...
  3. M

I agree, it's definitely worse with 2.0 1695770559 Created a post on Reddit if anyone would like to comment.
  4. M

I am just about to post an updated video on it. Just checked out Digital Foundry's video. Oliver doesn't have the clearest footage of the issue but he does have some footage and clearly states that there is a significant issue that sometimes occurs on Series consoles where the FSR 2.1...
  5. M

Has anyone taken the plunge on Phantom Liberty and can confirm whether this issue is still present? If not, I will purchase and check it.
  6. M

Regarding DF, pretty much. I've asked them if they can bring some awareness via Patreon. No idea if they will but have linked this thread plus some vids.
  7. M

One temporary solution, but not really a solution is if anyone has a decent internet/fibre connection, playing it via Geforce Now is vastly superior to console. One downside and the reason I am not doing that currently is that they have yet to add the Microsoft store version so you would need to...
  8. M

Yes, it sadly is still happening with the latest update. I think it is fairly clear as to what is happening here and why the PS5 version may not be affected or noticeably affected. It's more prominent when driving and heavily populated areas as these are the areas that are causing massive swings...
  9. M

Good morning all, Quick update. Nothing too eventful sadly but Support did get back in touch with me and said that the only thing they can share is that they are still collecting data on the issue.
  10. M

Has anyone that may have filed a bug for this issue actually had any response from the Dev team? I did get one initially but was a long time ago and have no idea if they are still looking into it.
  11. M

No sadly not :( After I saw the patch notes yesterday I really did hope that they had managed to fix it. I can see that they fixed a similar issue on the PC side that relates to a very similar issue if not the exact same issue when objects start flashing with DLSS enabled. Obviously consoles...
  12. M

I can confirm after some testing today that the issue does not appear to affect the PS5 version.
  13. M

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Not sure whether I specifically updated this thread or not but a new vid shows the issue better regarding the issues I am seeing on Xbox with weird grainy pixilation. It's annoying me so much I actually just purchased the PS5 version to test as I saw a comment on Reddit saying that it didn't...
  14. M

Not sure what the current state of this issue is in terms of the developers solving it but a new video specifically highlighting each instance of artifacting at the link below. Cyberpunk 2077 | Xbox Series X | FSR 2.1 Pixelation Artifacts | Patch 1.61 | Extended Clip - YouTube
  15. M

Your video perfectly shows the issue. Please report a bug using this link below if not already done so. I think you can upload the video as well. I want to report a visual issue — Cyberpunk 2077 | Technical Support — CD PROJEKT RED
  16. M

Hi @SigilFey , I made a thread about the issue a while back, please find the link below. It also has some video footage but I can do a longer run capturing the issue multiple times if you would like me to...
  17. M

FSR in v1.61 Ruins Graphics on XSX

Oh absolutely :) I should have added a little context to what I was saying but certainly don't expect them to keep me in the loop every step of the way. I just sent them a further email a few weeks ago asking if the team had been able to re-produce and any extra info I could give them but have...
  18. M

I've had to shelve the game for now as I am completely unable to play it like this. Very disappointed that this isn't more widely reported as its obvious and intrusive from a visual perspective and will absolutely be something that at least all players on console will be experiencing. Concerned...
  19. M

FSR in v1.61 Ruins Graphics on XSX

I made a thread about this issue a while back https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/series-x-pixelated-noise-flashing-on-screen-fsr-2-1.11109590/#post-13529641 Support emailed me to say that they were looking into it but have not come back to me for some weeks now. It...
  20. M

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

I think this is exactly what is happening on the consoles. Much like the PC issue, it appears that it is to do with the resolution scaling and FSR 2.1 I am guessing needing to re-apply sharpening on the fly to the new resolution of the scene. What I can't understand is A: why it was missed by...
Top Bottom