Search results

+
  1. M

The (Un)Offical HORSE Stutter Thread - Not addressed in 1.05 PC

Well folks...it's been fixed. The slow horse walk still has the stutter, but I'm willing to overlook that. Thanks CDPR for finally fixing it. And thanks to everyone of posted on the forum about this issue. It's possible that it would've never been fixed otherwise.
  2. M

Has anyone heard when the big patch is being released? The DLC is in a couple of weeks.
  3. M

That's great news :happy:. And any news is better than no news. It seemed like the issue would not be addressed. I'm glad I was wrong.
  4. M

That's strange it says tech support at the top of the page. Regardless, the "official" tech support hasn't helped at all either. I agree with you on one thing, I don't expect them to respond casually or prematurely, though it has been 4 months. I do expect them to respond however. And I...
  5. M

Is there a way to get rid of the horse trot stutter?

Absolutely right. If you haven't seen it already here's a thread on the issue http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/46184-The-(Un)Offical-HORSE-Stutter-Thread-Not-addressed-in-1-05-PC?p=1753664#post1753664 14,000 views, over 150 replies...not a word from CDPR.
  6. M

Any help would be appreciated. I think if someone were to write an article about this, they could focus on the community relations aspect of it. There is a technical aspect to it, but any game this size is going to have issues after release. Some more than others, i.e. Arkham Knight for PC...
  7. M

Yeah I saw that. A post by one modder on nexus is hardly gospel. And I'll say it again, it may not be the animation file but a problem with the camera. ---------- Updated at 03:45 AM ---------- I'm with you there. It's not a community responsibility. But I don't think RED cares at this...
  8. M

Animations can be modified. Any part of the game can be modified. It's just a matter of difficulty and time consumption. Also the problem may be camera based rather than animation based. ---------- Updated at 07:51 PM ---------- Another joins the cause...
  9. M

I think we can close the book on RED fixing this. Feels like they're about to end post launch support soon. A mod is our last hope. If you're playing on console, there is no hope for you.
  10. M

HORSE STUTTER (Mod/Fix)- Who will be the Hero?

I don't think its hardware related. It's present on consoles and several pc configs. But who knows. If it was an easy fix I think RED would have fixed it.
  11. M

Not looking good. Apparently the mod tools aren't very user friendly. Hopefully an experienced modder will take it up. It's amazing that it's come to this. At this point I'm more upset about RED's poor community relations than the actual problem. And btw....10,000 views....come on RED at...
  12. M

Yeah, I thought that might be the case.
  13. M

Nothing?...that's a shame.
  14. M

Its like a scratch on a really nice car. Sure the car still drives well, but you almost don't want to drive it with the scratch. Many of us are also bothered by the response or lack thereof from RED.
  15. M

So here's a link to a thread I started on the modding suggestions page. Come and express yourself. Maybe we can draw the attention of people who will actually fix our little issue. Sorry console folks :ermm...
  16. M

HORSE STUTTER (Mod/Fix)- Who will be the Hero? Straight to the point. We need a mod that fixes the stuttering that occurs during the horse walking and trotting animation loops. It doesn't occur during the the sprinting loop. It's not the same as other kinds of stuttering. In fact "hitching"...
  17. M

Yep. Not surprised at all. I'm going to make another couple of threads soon. One to try to bring modders to our cause. And maybe another about RED's very selective (poor) communication.
  18. M

The Witcher 3 Modding

No kidding. The modding potential is huge. Modders could also fix problems RED can't/won't fix. Cough...HORSE STUTTER...cough cough. I'll just leave this here. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/46184-The-(Un)Offical-HORSE-Stutter-Thread-Not-addressed-in-1-05-PC?p=1753664#post1753664
  19. M

No chance. But I like your positive attitude :clap:.
Top Bottom