Search results

+
  1. TheRedWitcher

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Hm, I got the feeling the game is closer to being finished , so our ideas might be arriving too late. Guess all is almost clear for the dev team, ...Realism sucks , right (i.e. understanding our desires might not matter ) :D
  2. TheRedWitcher

A game is only as good as its villain/s

The illusive man was really great and his voice added even more to his charm, ...I loved Mass Effect, as you did :)
  3. TheRedWitcher

NO MORALITY METER PLEASE

A morality meter is not cool only if it forces you to do something every time you reach a certain moment in the game. Otherwise, it is OK, if created properly...
  4. TheRedWitcher

Of course , we do not know if the "bad guy" is a person, a corporation or AI, not to mention it might be some sort of alien :D Imagine that, fighting vs a corp and then finding out it is just a curtain hiding an alien invasion :D :D :D :D
  5. TheRedWitcher

FPP/TPP Perspective Thread OPEN. Be NICE.

One more time : if a game is good enough, I do not care if it is first person or not !
  6. TheRedWitcher

VERY TRUE ! I think the villain should be created with pure logic and there should be a reason for him to do what he does. It cannot be just "he is evil cause he is really evil and ugly " or "he wants to take over the world , so we have to stop him". For me, the Reapers / more acuurately...
  7. TheRedWitcher

Antares, that is a very fine set of suggestions .
  8. TheRedWitcher

FPP/TPP Perspective Thread OPEN. Be NICE.

If this game is going to be as great as we think - it is not important if it's FPP or not, for me at least it does not matter. A good story and nice fighting mechanics are what matters most !
  9. TheRedWitcher

Hey, all ! Just be careful not to fall into the "cliche side quest " hole, please, like some RPGs did. I mean the side quests are always important and they should not be boring, i.e. not cool to see 11 identical quests, using the "fetch quest item" idea and please don't include 15 "Kill a bad...
  10. TheRedWitcher

Northern Realms Deck Strategies

You are probably more profi than me but in low levels buffing is fine. And many people do not have scorch in this round - even pros cannot always have it [it might stay in the deck] ... I myself think that if you dont have any cards from the :special" group of NR cards, buffing might be OK
  11. TheRedWitcher

guess so...... Anyway - long live Temeria xD
  12. TheRedWitcher

I usually do send a GG, of course if someone quits in the first round I wouldnt do that. Back to the topic that belongs here>>>> Do you guys think that northern realms is a faction that too much depends of buffs< ?
  13. TheRedWitcher

Omg I have the feeling that less and less people play Northern and it sucks. It is my favourite deck and it is interesting. I have the feeling that now the monsters using weather immunity [or abusing to more precise] are a bit OP. And many people play skellige too... Why are the Northern decks...
  14. TheRedWitcher

Lack of variety in Sex scenes

This is true. Some designers were lazy here ! +1 from me.
  15. TheRedWitcher

Thank you!!!

Well it depends, I noticed that you are kind of overreacting... -Alchemy is not boring, in every game with alchemy people keep complaining about it. Oh please......... Stop crying about it. If they change it - people will find other problems with it, I see it is the same like drops in Diablo 3...
  16. TheRedWitcher

Loot - too much, too little?

Thumb up because I hate barrels and sacks. Omg it is so useless that their is alcohol to find in every cellar, I stopped checking the barrels today,... although sometimes they contain alchemy ingredients. TUCO is correct as far as his opinion goes.
  17. TheRedWitcher

Thank you!!!

GREAT game indeed. Just fix the bugs and it will be downright perfect !
  18. TheRedWitcher

how to best play it controllwise? it's a mess compared to TW1 :(

It is all about rolling...Simple as that.
  19. TheRedWitcher

Question about a locked door to a cave /??/

Question about a locked door to a cave /??/ Hi all. Now I am off wandering around covering all those questions marks on the world map, I want to leave no stone unturned.So, I walked to a marker named Road to Bald Mountains and there I saw an empty village. Walking around....and up....up a path...
  20. TheRedWitcher

A list of real bugs, mostly unacceptable ones.

Yeah but no one commented on the other bugs...
Top Bottom