Search results

+
  1. Crimsomrider

Netrunner Level 60 Skill still broken?

Yup, still broken. Never worked.
  2. Crimsomrider

[BUG] - Feedback Loop Perk Drains RAM & Kills V

Nope. I truly do not understand what CDPR is doing throwing out this "small update" with barely any fixes when they have a whole catalogue of fully documented gameplay crippling issues to fix.
  3. Crimsomrider

Mizutani MZ1 Cabrio

Oh definitely, I found this version randomly in some backstreet garage tied to a random 6th Street event and really loved driving it for a short while before having to abandon it. Would be nice if there were more vehicle variants added to Autofixer.
  4. Crimsomrider

Prime rewards available in Air drops?

Apparently they have, but the chance to obtain them is extremely low in end game; "With the release of Patch 2.1, weapons previously only obtainable through the Amazon Prime Gaming program were given a chance to drop from airdrops. Their drop chance is around 15% during early game, and 0.01%...
  5. Crimsomrider

FSR 3, when can the community expect it!

I've been excitedly waiting ever since it got announced. Even though Cyberpunk for me already runs nicely at 60 with Psycho RTX, I would love to boost it further just for comfort :D
  6. Crimsomrider

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

Same here, the game is incorrectly flagging Brick as dead for some reason.
  7. Crimsomrider

Orion - continue V story or begin new one?

A continuation of V's story without a canon ending. Because the epilogues are each a unique representation of the three lifepaths which V ultimately gets to choose atop of Misty's rooftop (just like Jackie chose his), therefore the sequel can easily start as a direct continuation of each...
  8. Crimsomrider

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

4 months and counting ^^ Feedback Loop has never worked properly even when 2.0 released, but with 2.1 it started to also outright kill V.
  9. Crimsomrider

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

This is caused by the Feedback Loop perk. I recommend removing it until CDPR fixes it.
  10. Crimsomrider

[FEEDBACK] - How To Improve & Save T5 Memory Wipe Quickhack

When it comes to Memory Wipe; the most obvious issue with this quickhack is that its T3 and T4 upgrades are exclusively made to maintain a Netrunner's stealth efficiency by being able to counter tracing, but then its T5 upgrade entirely contradicts and clashes against its previous tiers because...
  11. Crimsomrider

[BUG] - Synapse Burnout Is Now An Untraceable Quickhack

Indeed, I am waiting for 2.12. Am not starting a new playthrough until I start seeing actual gameplay crippling bugs fixed for Netrunning and quickhacking. Otherwise if harmless bugs keep getting prioritized then at this rate I won't be playing the expansion until 2025. I bet Synapse Burnout is...
  12. Crimsomrider

Patch 2.11

Unfortunately it's still not fixed.
  13. Crimsomrider

Save the date: REDstreams with Alix Wilton Regan & Jane Perry!

Excited to watch this one! Absolutely loved her performance as Sebille in Divinity Original Sin 2 and Alt here. I really hope she comes back for the sequel to continue playing her! And hats off to Jane as well, her Rogue is legendary! Although in the past I was exposed to her work as Verlaine...
  14. Crimsomrider

[BUG] - Memory Wipe Doesn't Work With Spillover Perk

The [MEMORY WIPE] quickhack absolutely does not work with the Spillover ultimate perk and Raven cyberdeck, which when Overclocked provide a 65% chance for quickhacks to spread to an additional target, Here is a confirmation that Memory Wipe absolutely doesn't spread, yet something like Reboot...
  15. Crimsomrider

[BUG] after 2.1 patch - location tracing despite sonic shock

Erm... nowhere in that post have I claimed it's a bug because I don't care either way so it doesn't matter, I always adapt no matter how much CDPR likes to crap on Stealth Netrunning. Instead I was talking about the effect it has on overalll stealth balance & gameplay and how CDPR does not care...
  16. Crimsomrider

[BUG] - Enemies Stepping On Their Friends Trigger TRACING

When enemies are knocked-out with a [MEMORY WIPE] + [REBOOT OPTICS] + [SONIC SHOCK] wombo-combo, their friends trying to check on them will accidentally kill them by stepping on them, which then causes the corpse to trigger TRACING by uploading a rogue [REBOOT OPTICS] to the person who stepped...
  17. Crimsomrider

BUG GAME CRASH WHILE JOHNNY TAKES ON THE HELICOPTER

Are any mods installed and have you tried verifying the game? Also if you're playing with ray-tracing, ray-reconstruction or frame generation could be worth a try to turn all graphical settings down to see if it passes the crashing point, because in the past there used to be a similar issue with...
  18. Crimsomrider

[BUG] changing headlights color on any vehicle. Patch 2.11

Ooooooooooooh niceeeeee, awesome discovery! They did mention that it's coming for all vehicles, so it's nice to see the framework globally applied even with currently unintended vehicles. Time to make my Kusanagi's lights pink! :D
  19. Crimsomrider

I do :D Unlike the original designers who made quickhacks incredibly versatile and rich tools to play around with while also maintaining their synergy because each one had a specific role and unique purpose, it's clear that the ones responsible for 2.0 quickhacks have no idea what the hell...
  20. Crimsomrider

Nice to know for sure at last, they could've at least documented the change or you know... told so when I directly asked them two months ago. Sigh... so another L for stealth Netrunning which is now truly locked behind a T4 quickhack having an identity crisis.
Top Bottom