Search results

+
  1. E

Should I start a new game or can i continue from an old save ?

Should I start a new game or can i continue from an old save ? I decided to buy TW3 again after sold it for all the problems 1 month later the day one. Should I start a new game or can i continue from an old save ? I've heard that there may be problems using old save...is it true ? I played...
  2. E

Should i buy it now or wait for an Enhanced Edition ?

Should i buy it now or wait for an Enhanced Edition ? I bought TW3 at day 1 but i sell it after 2 months for the frame rate and other problems. Should i buy it now or wait for an Enhanced Edition ? Is the frame rate/ stuttering/ cutscene fixed ? The text still incredibly small ? Thanks.
  3. E

Patch 1.11 lets the game stutters

I want to re-buy The Witcher 3 ( i sold it for the frame rate ) now .... but i heard of this new problem !!! Everyone have stutters with 1.11 ? I watched some recent ps4 gameplays and it seems smooth...
  4. E

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

Really ? a new problem ?! Everyone have it? Then I will wait until they fix it...
  5. E

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

I bought the game at day one and after 1/2 months i sold it because I could not play with these framerate. Now i want to buy it again. They solved with the latest patches or the game still heavily drop? Please I need an honest answer. Thanks.
  6. E

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

Tutorial and White Orchad are smooth ( or near ) from the day 1. True problems are before.
  7. E

I just...I just love you SO MUCH. Life is so good. Imma go skate a LOT now!
  8. E

I just sold TW3 because I'm not a beta tester. Thanks again CDPR. Bye.
  9. E

Would you want 900p option on PS4?

I'm not saying that's the 1080p brings this frame rate. But for sure with a lower resolution the game could run better . Maybe just a little ....but what i can't understand is why a game that run in this conditions you have to force the 1080p that make it even more heavier ?!!!! This is no sense !
  10. E

greenfish Yes, it should be the standard . But if developers can't run a game at 30fps you don't think that is better a lower resolution ?! Not difficult to understand !
  11. E

PS4 option to lower resolution for a 30fps cap?

Buy PS4 if you want a cinematic experience. TL24 yes, Unity on 900p looks really amazing ! Forced 1080p it's ridiculous. I feel ridiculous even to speak of resolution ! Sony has brainwashed most of the "players" !
  12. E

And did you bought a PS4 only for the 1080p ? Sell the PS4, buy a PC and play on 4k ! I just want to play games without worrying about performance. Sure it's the optimizations the problem...but the game drop to 20 !! Not to 27/8 ! The problem it's bigger than you think ! I think they can't...
  13. E

PS4 option to lower resolution for a 30fps cap?

This will be the future for PS4 because they only want 1080p. It's the Sony key for win the "consolle war" . Millions of "casuals" are only buying PS4 for that. That's my opinion. I will sell PS4 at the end of the year I think ( i'm not interesting on Uncharted and other announced exclusives )...
  14. E

Finally ! Thanks for reply Marcin !
  15. E

PS4 fan unacceptably loud

My PS4 is always loud as a jet when I play...so fuc**** annoying !
  16. E

Marcin Momot still not reply to my tweets . All that can mean only a thing . THEY CAN'T FIX THE FRAME RATE ( like only 2/3 frames ). The PS4 versione it's completely broken ( like Unity ). I'm startint to think this ! Sure they can achieve 30fps...but only with a serious downgrade. And they will...
  17. E

Do you feel that CDPR is ignoring PS4 players since the 1.04 patch?

I totally agree. Hey guys, you still reply to ZeroAffex ? Why ? This is what he want . Just ignore him.
  18. E

If the next patch don't fix the frame rate i sell TW3 . And at the next game that run like this i sell the PS4.
  19. E

And what about Bloodborne ? The game stutter every seconds ( my eyes bleed when i play it...nevers see sometithing like that ) and on multiplayer 3/4 peoples in some areas ( forest or old yarnam for example ) drop to 15fps or less sometimes . Awesome to experience in PvP when you are against...
Top Bottom