Search results

+
  1. G

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

What does it depend that Molly in "Broken flowers" is the servant or the lady ?
  2. G

Problem: save from Witcher 2 and its influence

I have contact with support. They said me till now: "all your other choices from TW2 should impact TW3's gameplay. If for some reason, the game failed to import_ the save correctly, a dialogue will be triggered in the end of prologue which will gather all missing information." But it doesn't...
  3. G

So that is meaningless for example if u helped Roche or Iorweth etc. ? That's sad :( ...
  4. G

If u find something, tell me please. I do the same. As I know You are farer in game than me. Do You know if other choices are imported properly?
  5. G

Save import - Letho is dead

The same problem on my side. I picked the save before meeting Letho in Loc Muinne. But You are wrong about that game doesn't recognise autosave. It does, but arrenges it alphabetically and u missed it, as I did. But I have one more quesiton to this topic. Do other choices from Witcher 2 (apart...
  6. G

Problem: save from Witcher 2 and its influence Hello, I have such a problem. When I started game, I picked option to import my saves from Witcher 2. I did it, but I did it wrong, because I picked (by accident) preultimate save. I didn't notice that saves are arrenged alphabetically (so I picked...
Top Bottom