Search results

+
  1. L

Patch 1.10 - PS4 - Quest Fool's Gold Beginning Bug

Still bugged in 1.11, bandits are fighting me but have no health and won't die.
  2. L

Skellige's Most Wanted bug

Same here, currently standing at the meeting point after the fight. The doppler just keeps standing there, the werewolf is going crazy and howls but has no HP and is considered dead and the troll is indeed on the ground but still marked as an enemy.
  3. L

Let's Talk: It Takes Three to Tango [Spoilers]

Isn't there already plenty of stuff in the game? Yen has two sex scenes and is pretty much always with you from Skellige onwards. Triss doesn't get that much but still quite a lot of screen time, so whats the problem? Want Geralt to hold hands with them or something?
  4. L

What Keeps you Playing?

That elf at the Passiflora
  5. L

Fighting with monsters and humans in the same fight.

Once I managed to pull some bandits into a group of wolves, got too hot for me so I tried to escape towards the lake. Pulled some drowners and they joined in, I was changing swords every two seconds. Poor Geralt
  6. L

Why so much hate for Nilfgaard?

I was pretty cool with Nilfgaard as soon as I heard Charles Dance voice Then Roche told me about that Temeria deal and I was set, Nilfgaard is the way to go
  7. L

The ending that I got. What?! (SPOILERS)

I got the Radovid quest when I got Phillipa out of the bathhouse, Dijkstra told me to meet with him at the docks. Maybe it depends on what you're saying during that conversation between him/Eilhart/Geralt
  8. L

Voice of Ciri

No, and I liked DA2 :cheers:
  9. L

Stuck on bugged Quest, suggestions please

Did you go through the cave on the other side of the mountain?
  10. L

Witcher 3 has all the sexist tropes, expert verdict is in

Another reason why I love this game, they don't pander to a certain crowd and rather keep their game like they want it to be. Don't play it if you don't like it
  11. L

CDPR are a bunch of sadistic trolls.

We really should get some kind of "Rage posting" subforum
  12. L

Any chance of a New Game +?

Don't get the hate from some users. If you don't want to use it then don't use it, but don't tell other people whats "pointless" and "stupid". You're not alone on this planet, FYI
  13. L

[Bug] "Thou Shall Not Pass"

Is that the quest to get into Redania? Where you need a pass to be allowed to enter? If so, don't start a new game, you'll get a pass from a character in the main story later on.
  14. L

Witcher contract bug

Y'all looted the trophy from their corpses?
  15. L

how to get into villa atre? pretending to be New Cook doesnt work

Run around and jump up the cliff at the back of the mansion.
  16. L

expansion place in the storyline [ some spoilers]

Expansions will take place before the ending
  17. L

Small list of fixes and ideas!

-Move all the candles an inch to the side. Don't want to put on a light show, I want to play Gwent
  18. L

What comes after a deadly plot?

Quest continues later in the game, close to the end. Can't miss it
  19. L

You are curious the next DLC's?

50 New Witcher Contracs? Or 100? :hmm:
  20. L

So what did you think about Ciri?

Loved her, in that "daughterly" way. I especially liked the scenes with her and Geralt
Top Bottom