Search results

+
  1. I

[Bug] Jenny of the woods can't be completed

Well, no need to get ready, since the quest is stuck and i can't proceed. :p So i'm just looking for a way to remove the quest from the journal, since this should go faster then waiting for an actual bug fix. (And she's actually not that hard, i've killed her before on Death March) I...
  2. I

[Bug] Jenny of the woods can't be completed

[Bug] Jenny of the woods can't be completed When i talked to the questgiver the first time i had 2 options available: 1. Start the quest 2. Tell him that i took care of Jenny If i use the first option i get stuck after finding the letter and returning to the questgiver, cause all i can do is...
  3. I

Why doesn't Geralt use his massive already lit flaming torch in dark dungeons, to y'know, light the other torches? I guess he likes finger clicking.

He has igni.... he simply has to show off, there is no way around that. I mean... it's Geralt we're talking about here....
  4. I

Are crossbows just a novelty ?

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/115/? Have fun.
  5. I

Gameplay Changes Thread

Alright, first version is out: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/161 If it's your playstyle too, let me know what u think. :)
  6. I

MODS FOR TW3: List any mods you've found!

I'm looking for a couple peeps willing to help me test my new tool, Witcher3Hardcore. It's a Perma-Death tool that gives the player the chance to play the game at highest stakes. :) If u want to help, hit me up with a pm. :) Thanks!
  7. I

Losing Pretty Much All of My Crowns For No Reason

Thats not a feature, lol. xD They simply used an unsigned 16bit integer, which has a range of 0 to 65.535. If you happen to aquire more coin, an overflow is going to happen and u just start with 0 plus the value that was too big for the int variable to hold. I just don't get how they came...
  8. I

I'm totally confused by the new patch

I restarted and i didn't have issues with runes or glyphs. :o
  9. I

Cat School Techniques (only 1 effect of 2 gets applied)

Cat School Techniques (only 1 effect of 2 gets applied) The critical_hit_chance_fast_style modifier is bugged. Ingame, the enhanced crit damage is shown in the character settings, but the damage simply doesn't apply if an enemy is attacked. I tested it and crit damage doesn't change upon...
  10. I

I've had it. I broke my disc in half. This is the last game I'm buying at launch. Pic Inside.

I'd change a couple things ... u seem to have anger management issues. If thats the case, wait a couple months until u buy a game. And if you do, do it for pc. Highly possible that there are mods out there which fix alot issues already, once u buy the game. Oh... and if u'd bought it from...
  11. I

Not a single red mutagen found!

Go to Downwarren, right to the right side beneath are 3 left houses. An alghoul spawns in this abandoned part of the villige. He drops all kinds of lesser mutagens, also red ones. But u might have to kill a couple to get one. Once one is dead meditate an hour for a respawn. If he stops...
  12. I

True but you don't need to reinstall the game. :) Removing changed bundle files and repairing the game works just fine. Only takes about 3 minutes. Edit: And usually every mod keeps an uninstaller around which replaces the changed file with the original.
  13. I

Patch 1.05 crafting

Makes me wonder... i can't rly believe that not even a single person at cdpr tested the update before it was pushed out. Lol.
  14. I

1.05 better graphics

Aww i'm looking forward to it. :3 Just finished updating mods, now i'm gonna grab a couple energy drinks and restart the game after waiting for almost a week. <3
  15. I

That would be weird.... Edit: The doubleposts are real. :s FIXED D:
  16. I

If u wanna keep it lore friendly try this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/78/?
  17. I

It might appear at another vendor, the previous one obviously wan't ment to sell lv 35 armor. I don't think the lv requirements can be lowered that easily cause some script seems to create lv requirements depending on the armor strength. And ya, sure u can upload it to nexus, i don't mind...
  18. I

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I don't think the combat system is bad... could use a little tweeking, but i like it.
Top Bottom