Search results

+
  1. M

Tempted to craft Hjalmar, afraid it will get nerfed as soon as next patch comes :(

Tempted to craft Hjalmar, afraid it will get nerfed as soon as next patch comes :( I mean it's obviously OP as all hell , but at the same time I get mostly a bunch of Skellige decks playing Hjalmar + geralt aard plus some weather. Of course getting this + coral would be really hard to overcome....
  2. M

Do you predict Gwent becoming a mass phenomenon or not? (poll)

Do you predict Gwent becoming a mass phenomenon or not? (poll) I'm pondering what will be the reception of this game when it launches, if many people will be into it or if it will remain largely an obscure underground game. What you think?
  3. M

Recording games already available?

Recording games already available? I got an option to record clips all of the sudden, it did it with some xbox app though and it doesn't let me sign in due to maintainance so I don't know what this is all about.
  4. M

Getting frustrated with keg openings.

Getting frustrated with keg openings. Am I the only one who simply doesn't get anything EVER? I can safely say that in the last 20 kegs I may have gotten two half decent cards. But the problem is not only seldom getting any decent cards(I'm not even asking for really good ones), but the problem...
  5. M

People whining a lot when patches nerf their strategies

People whining a lot when patches nerf their strategies Seriously folks, you can't ask for nerfs every time your niche deck gets ruined. It's true that we don't have that many cards yet but in the future we will and the idea IMO is that people will have to get creative instead of whine about...
  6. M

Allow to give GG when service is interrupted on your side.

Allow to give GG when service is interrupted on your side. It feels really bad when I get service interrupted, ruin the game for the opponent and even then they give me GG and I have no option to GG back at them, they must feel i'm an arsehole and it's simply not the case. Should be looked into.
  7. M

Roach strategies? Share some

Roach strategies? Share some I'm trying to make a NR deck so I have an alternative to my Skellige. I've heard there's tons of awesome things to do with roach but I have no idea which. Anyone be so kind to share some possibilities to play with Roach ?
  8. M

People that say Scoia is a bad deck are very wrong, it's one of the best in the game.

People that say Scoia is a bad deck are very wrong, it's one of the best in the game. I play Skellige but I must say that the thing giving me the most trouble, NR promote exploits notwithstanding , are the Scoia players who really know how to play their deck. Scoia is incredibly complex and...
  9. M

Does opening a keg right away or waiting for later influence the result?

Does opening a keg right away or waiting for later influence the result? I'd like an honest answer from the devs regarding this. I always open them right away and get shit, but yesterday I actually didn't open one because I was heading out and the next day when I opened it I got most cards that...
  10. M

The forum leaves a lot to be desired.

The forum leaves a lot to be desired. Above all I'm just tired of it auto logging out all the time and I don't see an option to stay logged in anywhere. Also every time I log in again it sends me to the page where I can choose all forums instead of to the actual Gwent forum, and ideally it...
  11. M

Today I'm very proud of myself

Today I'm very proud of myself After leaving Gwent for a while out of frustration I'm proud to say I've returned and I've just reached lvl 15 with my humble, not P2W, Skellige deck with no Cerys, Madman Lugos or any really strong card. I know many people will laugh of my lvl 15 attainment when...
  12. M

Recover match when service interrupted .

Recover match when service interrupted . It's really frustrating to get thrown out when you spend 15 minutes investing on a match. There needs to be a fix for this ASAP!
  13. M

We need depromote counters against NR and Phillipa Eilheart ASAP

We need depromote counters against NR and Phillipa Eilheart ASAP Basically everything in this game has a counter attack, except Phillipa Eilheart and the promote/copy/adrenaline rush strategy NR decks are using. The way to solve this is to create a few depromote neutral counters which work on a...
  14. M

How to counter buff+adrenaline rush+promote on first round?

How to counter buff+adrenaline rush+promote on first round? Basically unless you have a heavy wound deck and can just use all your cards to try to debuff the opponent's buffs you're screwed. What are you guys using to counter this now too frequent scheme?
  15. M

Where does it say that Hawker Support card is immune to weather?

Where does it say that Hawker Support card is immune to weather? I just got whacked by someone playing this card yet I had it frosted and the frost wasn't affecting the card even when nowhere in the card did it say it was immune to weather. So what's up with that?
  16. M

Weakening units into red , why doesn't it always work?

Weakening units into red , why doesn't it always work? I have this unit on Skellige called Clan Tuirseach or something like that which if sent to the graveyard resurrects with 4 points more. However if I want to weaken it to use warcry on them it doesn't work. Also some units seem to work with...
  17. M

Struggling with card descriptions

Struggling with card descriptions I've never been one to play Scoiatel so I'm thinking about milling all Scoiatel cards and getting some actual good cards for my Skellige deck. However for instance with the Kambi card it says it will play a Hemdall on the opponent's side, but it doesn't say...
  18. M

Clan Dimun Pirate, can someone explain me what can it be used for???

Clan Dimun Pirate, can someone explain me what can it be used for??? I got two already and I don't understand what use they could have, they seem pretty worthless. Bad luck I'm having lately with my damned kegs.....
  19. M

Just got whacked by a card named Siegrifa and more resurrect schemes, can someone explain what happened?

Just got whacked by a card named Siegrifa and more resurrect schemes, can someone explain what happened? I was playing with this Skellige opponent and he basically had an OP as hell deck, most op of all I've seen. He kept using resurrect cards all the time and resurrecting more cards from his...
  20. M

Renaming decks ????

Renaming decks ???? If it's available I haven't seen it, if it's not then please add :)
Top Bottom