Search results

+
  1. B

Guards being proper c*nts.

Guards being proper c*nts. Hi, Some guards in Skellige just whacked me for hitting a cow, and after waking up I realized they took 35 000 crowns from me ? I mean I know anarchy is bad and hitting cows is wrong yada-yada, but c'mon ! Is it a bug or are Skellige guards actually Buddhists ?
  2. B

The Tower Outta Nowheres

The Tower Outta Nowheres I see what you did there CDPR. I love you. Anyone else tried to read the Gottfried Grimoire before giving it to the trapped Koviri ? You won't regret it.
  3. B

Anita attacks Witcher 3 over sexism

Anita attacks Witcher 3 over sexism You all know who she is and why she's doing it, but this time I found it especially depressing. Yeah I often get depressed at stupidity. And Sarkeesian never disappoints there. Maybe I'm biased since I am indubitably a male player when I think those kinds of...
  4. B

Find Lambert during "Ugly Baby".

Find Lambert during "Ugly Baby". Hi, I can't find Lambert anywhere during the quest Ugly Baby at Kaer Morhen. I talked to him as soon as I got into Kaer Morhen to do his Circle of Power quest, but when he asked me if I wanted to go there directly I told him to wait a moment as I had...
  5. B

Where are the quests from the trailers ?

Where are the quests from the trailers ? Specifically the one with the sirens swimming around your boat at one point in Skellige, the one with the women in a pool of blood, and most important of all the "fuck off" sleepy head vampire who just wants you to leave him alone in his coffin ? Was...
  6. B

I finally did it !

I finally did it ! So I've finished my hunt of Ciri, found her, did whatever you had to do once you finally caught up with her, had some epic battles, killed dragons, giants, monsters of all sorts, made and deposed kings and queens... But the real war, the one final boss of all, that son of a...
  7. B

[BUG] Two minor bugs on Skellige.

[BUG] Two minor bugs on Skellige. Hi, First one is during The Price of Honor on Faroe Island, Second that I find kind of frustrating as a lot of cut scenes happen around it is the exploding mesh on An Skellig, on the docks at Kaer Trolde Harbor. I think the hammers the workers are using...
  8. B

Some real need of storage/safe containers ...

Some real need of storage/safe containers ... Hi, this is my first post on the forums even though I've been playing CDPR's games since 2007... And if it's to post some sort of "complaining", I want to precise that this is really the only serious one I have with the Witcher 3. I've been having a...
Top Bottom