Search results

+
  1. T

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

2. T

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Please can they look into why characters can still walk through objects especially Jackie. Also I killed an NPC on one side of the main home building yet NPC were crouching in fear all the way down to the bottom level of the building
  3. T

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

4. T

Patch 1.3

5. T

Hotmess 1.21

6. T

How many more patches are required

It's taken around 3 months to get 1.1 and 1.2 out. At the rate of change for these patches I would estimate we need another 4 to 5 patches which means around another 6-9 months before the game is stable. I think that would be fair from CDPR to do before even giving us DLC as I would rather have...
  7. T

Patch 1.2

When will we leave early access! Feels like this game will only be ready towards the end of this year
  8. T

Patch 1.1

Besides what is listed in the patch notes do these fixes have subsequent fixes to other gamplay elements that players have noticed or is it only whats on the patch notes so far
  9. T

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

5 days till the first patch that will make the game play like the 2018 E3 demo LOL
  10. T

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

If you are going crazy over the game in its current state you are going to catch a heart attack after the patches and DLC, LMFAO
  11. T

Mentioned but missing features list

Another good vid of all the promises that weren't delivered. Crazy that some people bought this game for the collectors edition price of $299
  12. T

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

I don't think it lost the players, I think those players like myself are waiting for the game to get patched so we can complete a playthrough. In the meantime all we can do is watch the demo gameplay reveal they released 2 years ago and dream of THAT game
  13. T

Refund problems

Same with me....you can't tell that a game is not what you paid for in 2 hours....lesson here....we shouldn't fall for the hype, we wouldn't buy something off a stranger in the streets without doing our research on the product and the stranger first, after what happened with Cyberpunk it proves...
  14. T

So they really not gonna talk to us?

We are going to have to be VERY patient, one of the developers had said this game needed a minimum of 6 months more to be completed. Plus these forums, youtube, reddit and twitter is stacked with people complaining about cut content which would take an additional 2 years to put back into the...
  15. T

Mentioned but missing features list

A great review of the game from the perspective of how the game was sold vs what was delivered. Either these were blatant lies or the advertising was the true vision for the game that never got realized, i hope CDPR stick with this title and put back all the features they alluded to in their...
  16. T

its 2077 cant we shop online for cyberware

It's on the list of things removed from the game, maybe now with the pressure CDPR is feeling they will start adding content back over the next 2 years. For example, the game has train tracks and no trains, clearly more cut content
  17. T

I am having fun. Are you?

I'm just gonna leave this here:
  18. T

What would Fix the game for you?

After fixing atleast 80% of the bugs, then they can atleast copy some of their basic features from Witcher 3 into Cyberpunk and then copy the features from GTA 5: Only at that point can they move on to adding back all the content they cut to try grab as much cash as possible. Then they should...
Top Bottom