Search results

+
  1. T

Craft more than one material at a time

Shift click? A lot of games implement that.
  2. T

Can I ask you all a question? (Witcher 3)

I think ill skip the multiple monitor setup and buy VR set next year. That would eliminate all multi monitor problems i can think of right now and would also be ten times more immersive. So, my plan is to upgrade my setup then: VR set, multple gpus with DX12. I wonder if Witcher 3 will get a...
  3. T

Witcher 3 in-game journal entries (no story or quest spoilers)

Witcher 3 in-game journal entries (no story or quest spoilers) Hi I am sure there are other people who just cant or wont play Witcher 3 yet but would want to get ahead with reading non spoilery journal entries. Would it be a good idea in your opinion? I am currently playing W2 and if i play...
  4. T

Can I ask you all a question? (Witcher 3)

I would get one of these curved ultra wide screens that are shown on E3 this year.... those look awesome and i bet they would give nice surround feeling. I have never even considered multi monitor setups... i cant stand that space between monitors, its major immersion breaker, and, not sure how...
  5. T

Witcher 3 has all the sexist tropes, expert verdict is in

Nothing like that is ever a problem if a person who is seeing it has intelligence enough to know that its bad behaviour. That is why games (and movies) have rating. You have to be old enough to understand whats right and wrong before seeing those things in your media. There is no way to...
  6. T

No EXP on Quests WHY?!!

This decision seemed weird at first but when i started to think about, it is logical. An experienced warrior/adventurer will probably get zero experience for defeating noob warrior... so no xp seems logical, if Geralt is overexperienced for the task :) But logic aside. I think the problem is...
  7. T

automatically replenishing potions - how do i turn it off?

Since both ways are liked by different people, i personally think that this would be the best option: Witcher 1 potion system with small edit box somewhere at the brewing window (for every potion) where you can specify limit you want to autoreplenish. If set to 0, it wont replenish and waste...
  8. T

Economy? Dynamic events? And what with all that gold?

Jeah, i know, i have been driving myself crazy with Witcher 3, trying not to spoil it but lurking around here and reading all of your praises... :D I hope i can get new gpu soon! I am currently playing Witcher 2 (on intel hd 4600, all things at lowest and some low resolution, good enought...
  9. T

Economy? Dynamic events? And what with all that gold?

I havent played the game yet, lol, (because i have not enought gpu power) but i think maybe its easier for devs (or modders) to create money sinking dlc that wont interfere with current game: for example, an island you can go to and clear from epic monster and start upgrading the place. Hire...
Top Bottom