Search results

+
  1. N

Have you ever seen..?

Without the Random Encounters mod, today I saw a pack of wolves take on a Cyclops. Also today, saw a pack of wolves take on the peasants in the cemetery outside Lofiten.
  2. N

THE WITCHER 3 - GOTY EDITION GIVEAWAY (x5) [PC/GOG]

I like rocks.:geraltthatsgood: Oh, and this is my post to enter the comp. Thanks op.
  3. N

"Hidden in the Depths" treasure hunt quest - missing objective?

my last 2 playthroughs, the quest has completed when reading the letter and before opening the stash. Xannot, if you have a video of it send it to CDPR support via the link top of the page.
  4. N

Things to do on NG+ [Spoilers]

A couple of other easy to miss quests: In Stranger in a Strange Land when locked up in Lugos's prison, If you talk to another prisoner (forgot his name) and he helps you escape, another quest spawns. If you don't mind having a failed quest (Brothers in Ams: Velen), let Kiera go to Radovid...
  5. N

NG+ rebalance

Ciri does have cursed oil (if you brewed it) which does make this encounter a bit easier than what follows. Then again, I play on death march difficulty, ymmv.
  6. N

Things to do on NG+ [Spoilers]

Cave of Dreams follows Stranger in a Strange land which follows The Phantom of Eldberg. Do these quests before The Isle of Mists. Do Berengar's blade before Isle of Mists as well.
  7. N

NG+ rebalance

With all the skills and superior potions unlocked in NG, it's very much easier. The one thing that is harder is Ciri battles (other than Caranthir), she does the same damage in ng+ as ng, so enemies are damage sponges.
  8. N

Mutagens lost when starting NG+ since 1.30

Well, imo it's a bug that should be fixed but it's only a minor bug. Starting a ng+ at lvl 51, I had unlocked all 4 new slots from B&W just by playing the game normally at level 70. edit: as for workarounds other than just playing the game, here are 2: just add the mutagens in with the...
  9. N

[NG+] Enemies no longer drop mutagens

Enemies are dropping mutagens for me in ng+. What I did experience is that all bar 1 of each mutagen type and colour where removed when starting ng+
  10. N

NG+ rebalance

nope I'm noticing the opposite. in new game, the first 10 levels are 1000xp apart, next 10 are 1500, and the rest are 2000xp. in NG+ all the levels are 2000xp apart, but you receive double xp for the first 20 levels. Consequently for the second lot of 10 levels in ng+ you level up 50%...
  11. N

*first post* Now or Never Secondary Quest Trouble [SPOILERS]

In my experience, rats, the djinn and Olgierd (optional boss and Iris's nightmare) were disproportionately difficult. I gave up on enemy upscaling at Iris's nighmare.
  12. N

Mutagens lost when starting NG+ since 1.30

It happened to my ng+ started a couple of days ago. Have you sent the bug to CDPR via the support link top of page?
  13. N

Too much motion blur in BaW. Disorienting and view-blocking.

GoodOldB1ackjack Just watched the video and that is disturbing. I would disable it in game and if you must have motion blur, inject it with reshade
  14. N

TW3 needs of an EE?

I've stayed away from these types of threads largely because of the rampant hyperbole, but this post hits the nail on the head. IE an EE is not needed, but a bit more exposition wrt the wild hunt/Eredin would have been nice. A bit more exposition on killing Radovid would have been nice too...
  15. N

Installing without Optical Drive

https://www.gog.com/redeem You might need to create a GOG account.
  16. N

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

Lol, I applied the patch just before Iris Greatest Fear and didn't notice the toxicity reset to 100 until after the boss battle. Doh.
  17. N

Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine SOUNDTRACKS

its in the extras folder/s (for each dlc) in your STEAM TW3 install location. You don't need the goty ed.
  18. N

GOTY Edition for free for existing owners of W3+season pass

I interpret it to mean you have to buy.
  19. N

It does note the buy in the quote
  20. N

from the link: This states you need to buy it.
Top Bottom