Search results

+
  1. M

Share Your Screenshots!!!

My God that hood get up looks uber bad asssss, I need that!
  2. M

Putting Witcher 3 on the back burner... for now.

Putting Witcher 3 on the back burner... for now. So with September right around the corner, and the summer coming to a close, I can say that I have played the ever loving s*%$ out of the Witcher 3. I have dumped a total of 245 hours into the game and I've just barely scratched the surface of...
  3. M

Has ANYONE been able to pull the new finishers since 1.08/NG+ ?

I'm on xbox one. I uninstalled and reinstalled a few days ago and it works.
  4. M

Has ANYONE been able to pull the new finishers since 1.08/NG+ ?

Im on xbox one, I had to uninstall and reinstall then the animations worked.
  5. M

New Game+ Gnomish Gwyhyr suddenly lvl62 ( Other items as well ? )

Interesting. I must be experiencing a glitch then because nothing in my stash changed level.
  6. M

Lvl requirements for new Legendary Witcher Gear

How do you get back to Kaer Mohren to get the wolven gear before the middle of the game???
  7. M

Lvl requirements for new Legendary Witcher Gear

I'm wearing the legendary Griffin school now and I'm a 41. You don't need the prior original master crafted Griffin Armor to make it either, and I thought you were going to need it, but I guess not. So now I have a legendary set going and all of my original's saved in my stash.
  8. M

Fantastic armor and characters concept arts

Capes. More capes. Epic capes blowing in the wind during a torrential down pour while sprinting through the woods. Cape's fluttering behind Geralt's back while riding Roach at full speed. Cape's that get drenched in the rain and might even move around differently while completely soaked. That's...
  9. M

Getting Wolf School Gear Early in new game +

Getting Wolf School Gear Early in new game + So I just picked up the map for Wold School Scavenger Hunt in Novigrad. Trying to figure out a way back to Kaer Morhen. Then I realized, I dont have any fast travel point's unlocked in Kaer Morhen right now to get...
  10. M

Diagram for Spectre Oil?

Diagram for Spectre Oil? Where the hell is the diagram for spectre oil? No clue where it is and I'm in dire need as I'm being murdered by this noon wraith on death march in new game +. Cheer~
  11. M

Finally dawned the Undvik Armor

Should be lvl 41 if you stuck it in your stash or had it in you inventory on your first game save before new game +. And damn it! I even googled "donned" to make sure that I was using the verb right, I guess I was half asleep. Late night forum posts...
  12. M

New Game+ Gnomish Gwyhyr suddenly lvl62 ( Other items as well ? )

I'm pretty sure if you crafted the weapon, stuck it in your stash, and saved the game, THEN started your new game + you might have still been able to use it. Could be wrong but that's been my experience so far. Had a ton of weapons that I crafted but couldn't use and ended up sticking them in my...
  13. M

Finally dawned the Undvik Armor

Finally dawned the Undvik Armor Man it is pretty to look at when Geralt is wearing it. Just hit lvl 41 and it seemed appropriate since I hadn't had a chance to check it out in my first play through. I've also decided to equip the Dwarven axe for the time being as this "secondary weapon" wasn't...
  14. M

I think NG+ may pose some difficulties. My observation so far in White Orchard.

Quen up, stay at a decent distance, shoot him down when he flies off, run up to him and dig in from behind. Rinse and repeat until he flies over by the wind mill. I actually took him out the first time on DM NG+. Whats your setup/lvl like?
  15. M

Traders in NG+

Every single merchant/trader that I come across I sell them something no matter what. Most have around 160.
  16. M

New Game + Questions and Answers

Hey there is a search function on this forum...
  17. M

NG+ Skellige armour??

Pissed I needed to stop using my wolven gear set, as it basically has become pointless in term's of defense stats. Lvl 34 gear just doesn't cut it for me at the moment, I had to revert to my level 39 oath breaker robe's.
  18. M

If the NG + fix the new finishers animation bug ?

Yea I'm not getting finisher's either and it's turned on. Every once in awhile I'll get the old one's. I've finally unlocked the spinning fast attack and rend so I'm just trying to master these right now, but hopefully soon this will be fixed.
  19. M

I think NG+ may pose some difficulties. My observation so far in White Orchard.

Did anyone notice that you can't do the quest in white orchard for the dwarven blacksmith? You can only talk to him to buy item's and craft gear. New game + of course.
  20. M

Random Find... Anyone else seen this?

I've seen something similar to this in a house in Novigrad. Basically looked like a carving. Some sort of symbol.
Top Bottom