Search results

+
  1. M

Putting Witcher 3 on the back burner... for now.

Putting Witcher 3 on the back burner... for now. So with September right around the corner, and the summer coming to a close, I can say that I have played the ever loving s*%$ out of the Witcher 3. I have dumped a total of 245 hours into the game and I've just barely scratched the surface of...
  2. M

Getting Wolf School Gear Early in new game +

Getting Wolf School Gear Early in new game + So I just picked up the map for Wold School Scavenger Hunt in Novigrad. Trying to figure out a way back to Kaer Morhen. Then I realized, I dont have any fast travel point's unlocked in Kaer Morhen right now to get...
  3. M

Diagram for Spectre Oil?

Diagram for Spectre Oil? Where the hell is the diagram for spectre oil? No clue where it is and I'm in dire need as I'm being murdered by this noon wraith on death march in new game +. Cheer~
  4. M

Finally dawned the Undvik Armor

Finally dawned the Undvik Armor Man it is pretty to look at when Geralt is wearing it. Just hit lvl 41 and it seemed appropriate since I hadn't had a chance to check it out in my first play through. I've also decided to equip the Dwarven axe for the time being as this "secondary weapon" wasn't...
  5. M

Who hunt's wild life?

Who hunt's wild life? As I'm perusing through the world like a boss, I often stumble upon 8 pointers. I chase them down and stick a bolt in them just for the hell of it, Make's farming raw meat a little more fulfilling. Just thought I'd share :rage:
  6. M

Boat Combat

Boat Combat So I'm still trolling around the game world even after beating the game 60 or so hours ago. Sailing around the islands, cleaning up all of my ? still. And then it occurred to me. Why did CDPR neglect to address boat combat? I guess the way I see it is, you can kill enemies while on...
  7. M

Tower out of no where....

Tower out of no where.... It's still not fixed in in this patch, for me at least. The last side quest that I have to do in the entire game. I would of liked to beat it before I start my new game plus. I'm not whining, just saying. Anybody else?
  8. M

Tripping on Cat

Tripping on Cat Been taking Cat at night while exploring. Abusing it non stop. The way the world looks on Cat is like "totally out of this world man", But in all seriousness, take Cat at night and wonder around the game world and look at stuff. It's pretty neat to see some of the area's you've...
  9. M

More random encounters please

More random encounters please I liked the random encounters with NPC's in distress and I feel like the world is rid of them after you beat the game. Sure, I've ran into a handful once the game was over that I missed during my main quest, but damn, now the world feels desolate, like there isnt...
  10. M

Can this happen in a patch?

Can this happen in a patch? I was thinking... Is it possible for the dev's to add more ?, guarded treasure and other ! through future patches or is that sort of thing strictly linked to add ons and DLC? I get that patches are mainly for fine tuning the game and things of that nature but is this...
  11. M

Is this a possible thing CDPR could do with a patch?

Is this a possible thing CDPR could do with a patch? I was thinking... Is it possible for the dev's to add more ?, guarded treasure and other ! through future patches or is that sort of thing strictly linked to add ons and DLC? I get that patches are mainly for fine tuning the game and things...
  12. M

Eerie Sobbing Women...

Eerie Sobbing Women... Has anyone gone to this town Lofoten in the islands and noticed that every single one of the women in the town are crying? I have yet to do a witcher contract for this island, so I'm guessing that has something to do with it? or is it some kind of weird crying woman bug...
  13. M

Went ahead and bought the first book.

Went ahead and bought the first book. So since I've beaten the game and have been messing around in the world and finishing up some side quests and the like, I came to the conclusion that I really want to explore the lore behind Geralt a lot more. Just went to Barne's and Noble to pick up "The...
  14. M

(Possiblel spoilers) Do yourself a favor and turn the mini map off.

(Possiblel spoilers) Do yourself a favor and turn the mini map off. After beating this game, and immersing myself in it to the point where I needed to come back to the game each night for 2 weeks straight, I've finally realized that I have been playing the game completely wrong the whole time...
  15. M

The Green Lantern, and other quest items.

The Green Lantern, and other quest items. Is there any use for the Lantern after you beat the game? What about the other quest items?
  16. M

(Possible Spoilers) Old Friends Side Quest?

(Possible Spoilers) Old Friends Side Quest? Can someone fill me on how to activate this quest? I'm kind of starting to think that this may be one of the quests that is lost at the point where you enter the isles of mists... All I want to do is play Thaler in cards and I can't figure out how. It...
  17. M

So now what?

So now what? Well. I just beat the game and let me say, I haven't been as thoroughly pleased with a game like this in long time. Now, I still have a lot of side quests/contracts/question marks to do, but is there anything else that I can do to keep the game feeling like I want to go back to it...
  18. M

Master Sword Crafter?

Master Sword Crafter? I can't seem to find a master sword craftsman that will forge me a sword. I've come across master armorers, but none for weapons.. Anyone know where I may find one? Thank you in advance!
  19. M

Tower out of nowheres bug/glitch

Tower out of nowheres bug/glitch Getting a bug here. Step through the portal and into the cellar of the tower no problem. I've watched other's do it on youtube after much deliberation on whether or not I was missing something. No voice echoes that there is an imminent intruder, and the golem...
  20. M

The Isles of Mists (Possible Spoilers)

The Isles of Mists (Possible Spoilers) So I'm assuming I'm pretty far into the main story now. Just set sail to the Isles of Mists and upon arrival to the tower the game prompts me to save now for some reason. I'm kind of scared to go on. The message also stated that its possible some of the...
Top Bottom