Search results

+
  1. B

Triss Fan Art Thread

by Zendaraan
  2. B

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

Toussaint is absolutely beautiful, the change in scenery is very welcome and I like the brighter tone and colors. It feels good just walking around and enjoying the ambiance. There is a lot to explore and I still have a lot to do. New POI's, although not that different are also a welcome change...
  3. B

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

@Kallelinski I completely disagree with the notion that the game is somehow pushing you to choose Triss, I would even argue otherwise. You also make quite a few assumptions about the reasons people may decide not to pursue the relationship with Yen. I speak from my own perspective here, but I...
  4. B

First Anniversary of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

This time last year I was so absorbed in the game, such fond memories. Who would have thought a year later I will be equally hyped for BaW. Happy anniversary CDPR and thank you for the amazing game.
  5. B

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

I certainly wouldn't have minded if Triss was there during the whole Uma section, but with things being the way they are, I feel the story flows better if I do the Now or Never later on, that way the lack of Triss presence when Geralt first arrives at KM and also his flirting with Yen on...
  6. B

I agree with this, I started doing Now or Never after the first KM section, during Brothers in Arms quest, it makes more sense like that and at least there is some acknowledgment now when Triss first arrives at KM. Now or Never should have remained a higher level quest available at later part...
  7. B

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

I recently finished my first Yen playthrough and I must admit I liked it. Usually I pick the argumentative dialogue options with Yen, not because I hate her, but because I like her angry banter with Geralt. This time however, I tried to be as nice to her as possible and Yen does show a warmer...
  8. B

[SPOILERS FOR TW1/2/3] Triss Merigold - master manipulator or a victim of circumstance?

No one can be sure whether Triss intended to use the rose to control Geralt, it is never explicitly said, so it will remain a speculation, but the theory is plausible based on the stuff that can be found in the game. I agree that it's immoral, and for me it is one thing I am really undecided...
  9. B

[SPOILERS FOR TW1/2/3] Triss Merigold - master manipulator or a victim of circumstance?

I don't believe Triss manipulated Geralt with the main goal of furthering her political career. She definitely wasn't 100% honest with Geralt regarding politics in TW1, but I don't think that is the reason she wanted to be close to him. The way I see it the manipulation done by her is mostly...
  10. B

Geralt of Rivia or Dragon Age's Inquisitor? (SPOILERS)

One of the things that sets The Witcher apart from most games is that it doesn't put you in a role of a great hero destined to save the world, something that is unfortunately rare in RPG games. The fact that Geralt is a loner who only cares about his personal issues rather than deciding the...
  11. B

Convince me that this is worth playing

Witcher 2 is a superb game and if you liked TW3 I recommend you give it a try. Sure, some things are different, but overall it is a great experience, in some ways even better that TW3. Graphics are really not that bad, sure some character models are worse but overall the game still looks quite...
  12. B

Which ending(s) did you choose and why?

In my 3 playthroughts, I tried almost all major outcomes, but my personal favorite remains the ending I got in my first playthrough. -Radovid won the war: Don't like Emhyr, Radovid being out of control with his persecutions adds to the grittiness of the world, plus I always aimed to play a...
  13. B

Best character in video games, Bloody Baron

Baron's main strength comes from being an atypical video game character, a well realized representation of an abusive drunkard husband and father is not something you usually see in a video game. He is very well written and the game does a good job in showing different layers of his personality...
  14. B

The Witcher 3 is GOTY, silencing all critics?

In my opinion the game deserves all the praise it's getting, it is most certainly the best game I played this year and one of the best ever. When I was a kid, I dreamed of games like this existing one day. I am a sucker for story driven games and for me personally, TW3 has everything I want from...
  15. B

The Lodge of Sorceresses(all spoilers)

I agree that the cut content was bad, but I would have still liked some explanation on what happened to The Lodge members, it would be nice if the game at least had an ending slide dedicated to them.
  16. B

The problem I have with this is Geralt's motivation to go to Toussaint at that point of the storyline, for HoS I took the time before heading to Skellige, after The Final Preparations since it seemed most appropriate, Ciri was safe on the boat with sorceress's and they are preparing to head...
  17. B

I would be surprised if she didn't, I'm pretty sure Blood and Wine will have a new romance option and it will most likely be something similar to what Shani got. Given its location it would be strange for that romance option to be someone other than Fringilla, the only thing I'm curious about is...
  18. B

I agree with this, I am not arguing that Triss is a character prone to manipulation, her not telling Geralt about Yen in the games only enforces that trait , non of those women are saints by any means(well except when some ironically become that), I was just saying that looking at it from...
Top Bottom