Search results

+
  1. B

Portrayal of Avallac'h

Portrayal of Avallac'h First thing's first. I haven't read the books. But the since the release of the game, I have been reading bits and pieces from here and there and realized that I was wrong about Avallac'h or the game made me. I mean, I had no idea of his past and his dirty deeds with...
  2. B

Geralt: The Best Jester of the North

Geralt: The Best Jester of the North I'll leave this here.
  3. B

Troll Level: CDPR

Troll Level: CDPR The fact that Iorveth is not in the game but his voice actor is all over the place is one of the cruelest things I have seen in my years of video game playing. You seriously took things to a new level CDPR, well done.
  4. B

A Trivial Question About Red Riders

A Trivial Question About Red Riders Why does their head gear make their voice sound different?
  5. B

Release the Full Choices List of Save Importing

Release the Full Choices List of Save Importing This is a quote from another thread. Seriously, I asked via Twitter as well but none replied. What's with all the secrecy? Just release the full effects list and be done with it.
  6. B

[Minor Spoilers] Location of Certain Necklace

[Minor Spoilers] Location of Certain Necklace Where is Lara Dorren's necklace? After finishing the main story, I started reading spoiler stuff and people mention this but I never came across it. :s
Top Bottom