Search results

+
  1. S

Vehicle Customization coming later?

I was really pumped to finally buy my first car, thinking I'd be able to pick colors and cybernetic pieces to put on it, some dash ornaments like we have in our prologue car... But there's nothing. You just buy whatever the game decides to give you and you're stuck with that color and design...
  2. S

Enemies not respawning

Enemies not respawning hey, it's been a while since I played but I decided to start up again recently, and I noticed some enemies I used to fight all the time aren't respawning, like the Fiend and the Arachana that are south of the Crone's orphanage. Do they not respawn anymore? Or am I bugged?
  3. S

Help/sujggestions with 2 things? (respawing and red mutagen)

Help/sujggestions with 2 things? (respawing and red mutagen) Hey everyone, so I've been out of the loop for witcher 3 for a bit (since patch 1.05) so I have two questions for changes that I've noticed. 1 - Did they make it to where enemies don't respawn anymore? Because I've noticed I can wait...
  4. S

Still Infamous Black-screen crashes after 1.05

Still Infamous Black-screen crashes after 1.05 As the title says, I'm still experiencing the infamous black-screen with audio still playing in the background. Any word on if the source of this issue has been identified? it's making it really hard to stay immersed when I keep crashing and having...
  5. S

Screw this ending!

Screw this ending! I had to shut the game off and walk away. I'm now here writing this in a fury for feeling my time and decisions wasted. Okay, I've put weeks - WEEKS into playing this game and I have never been more disappointed in a game ending since Mass Effect 3, and this is worse. I did...
  6. S

Anyone else having this stuff happen?

Anyone else having this stuff happen? Just wondering - not looking for tech help here cause I already made a thread in Tech Support, just looking for input from others - Anyone else having this sort of stuff in their game? These weird water reflections and things?
  7. S

Major water reflection/graphics glitches 1.05

Major water reflection/graphics glitches 1.05 I'm not sure how to take screenshots in game with GOG as my launcher, so I can't take any pictures unfortunately - but it seems like there are some weird reflection bugs going on with the water now. I'm doing "the Last Wish" and when Yen drives the...
  8. S

Rendering/Comic Book effect problems?

Rendering/Comic Book effect problems? Okay, I don't know what to describe this as beyond Rendering Distance settings being too low. I'm sorry I don't have any screenshots to show, but what's happening is an effect I noticed in witcher 2 as well - that is at certain angles shadows on objects...
  9. S

Reset/restart a quest?

Reset/restart a quest? Okay so I, like many others, am stuck in the main story quest "Count Reuven's Treasure" and read that I need to contact RED support and give them my save file. I've done this, but this is all I got in reply - " Hello there, We're aware of this issue and we're...
  10. S

[SPOILERS] Why are we routing for the North?

[SPOILERS] Why are we routing for the North? So I'll admit I'm not familiar with Witcher 1 and I played only through chapter II of Witcher 2, so I may not understand - but Why are we Routing for the North in this game? Cause from the looks of it, the North hates anything not-human, where as...
  11. S

Freezing/crashing to Desktop randomly

Freezing/crashing to Desktop randomly I know a lot of these posts have been made already, but this is a major issue that needs to be resolved. I have a GTX Geforce 970 and am running on High settings. I have a NZXT gold power supply that supplies more than enough needed for the card, and this...
Top Bottom