Search results

+
  1. O

Combat Crashes with AMD R9 285

stop being a troll, Nvidia had day 1 driver which caused more problems for the game, if you have looked anywhere on this forum you would see everyone had to revert to way old drivers just so the game wouldn't crash.
  2. O

[PC] - Game is overly sensitive to GPU overclocking

This, its not your overclock which is causing the crash its just exposing an already existing problem such as Nvidia driver for 7xx. I have not has a problem on 290x and I even raised the over clock past my average of +100 mhz on the core.
  3. O

That sounds about right for a 260....
  4. O

Where the hell are the patches?

What are discs?
  5. O

Performance Requirements by Map Area

I'm afraid their is no getting around this friend, AI is cup intensive and that sucker is dating. You can hold out for nvidia a patch since it seems to be putting more strain on cup but if that doesn't work you need to upgrade.
  6. O

[PC] Cutscene FPS drop

I get like 3300+ FPS in main menu and like 29 FPS in cutscenes 3770k @ 4.4 and crossfire 290x If I turn off crossfire, FPS in menu goes down but cutscenes is the same.
  7. O

Freesync with witcher 3

Probably the game, I am going to blame nothing on drivers at this point.
  8. O

[PC] Cutscene FPS drop

Cutscenes are locked at 30 frames max unless it isn't a true cutscene.
  9. O

Here are some event viewer error reports for you.

I have massive overclocks on both my CPU and GPU and have never had a single crash. I think people are just point fingers at this point. If your crashing it isn't because of the overclock. Clocking everything down to stock is probably just giving people a placebo effect where they think it...
  10. O

Dear god you are going to RMA it for one game, its not a broken card. I've seen you in all these thread so I know you know about the problems ranging from 970's to Titan X's. It the game not the card. Every game with Gameworks has had massive crashing problems for the first few weeks. Look at...
  11. O

Massive stuttering/hitching in Novigrad need help

turn down your graphics setting in town, see if that fixes it. Novigrad is a heavy town going to drop fps by a good 10-15 frames in the most intense spots, you might run the game just fine everywhere else but Novigrad might be to much for your processor and GPU.
  12. O

Heavy texture flicker glitches on CrossFire

Just set it to default crossfire profile, not AFR. AFR causes the flickering. Also turn off AA in game and force it through CCC. If that doesn't work its probably because its a mac, that's kinda just stuff you agreed to deal with when you got a mac.
  13. O

Who cares dude don't be a dick, We all realize the 285 has issues with this game.
  14. O

ETA for 1.05 patch?

Yeah, having to use code you can't look at and adjust yourself is kinda shady. It's probably just something in gameworks conflicting with another piece of code. Black flag had the same crashes on a 760 and I'm sure more 7xx series and Watchdogs was also plagued with problems.
  15. O

970 Issues

Yeah, really nothing you can do beside maybe fully remove driver than patch old driver, or try windows 10. I'd personally wait for a patch, I know it sucks but a fix will come.
  16. O

GTX 980 thread

If your a running game in sli something is wrong, unless your running 4k your FPS should be much higher
  17. O

Can i run the Witcher 3 on my computer?

What resolution you playing at?
  18. O

R9 290-r9 290x

My 290X runs tip top as you've seen me mention in the other topics. I have never had a crash after hours on end of playing. And now that I got crossfire to work I went from about 40-50 FPS to around 70-80 W/hairworks I might turn off crossfire because it is still not 100% doesn't flicker...
  19. O

lol no its not, that is some trash made up garbage you've looked up Go ahead and do a google search for 390x
  20. O

game crashes like crazy on Nvidia cards right now, either buy a used 290x cheap or wait for the 390x to come out and buy a 980 cheap
Top Bottom