Search results

+
  1. T

patch 1.07.

I'm interested to see as well... I'm in the process of moving so everything is packed up and won't be able to boot up this game on my PS4 till the end of the month! Really hope they finally addressed the damn FPS drop!
  2. T

PS4 Frame rate and Pop In Issues

To be fair though, if you're using the stock HDD on the PS4 then there's your problem. It's a cheap and slow as F HDD which explains why so many people are having these issues. I have a Samsung 850 Evo SSD (500GB) in my PS4 and I the only issues I've had with pop-in are with the character models...
  3. T

At least he replied to you lol... I've tweeted him numerous times with no reply smh
  4. T

I understand your frustration but we don't need another thread about this. There's a giant thread about this very topic and who really knows WTF the Devs are doing at this point.
  5. T

1.05 didn't fix texture popins and fps worsen

You guys must NOT read the patch notes..... 1.05 was meant as a bug fix for certain bugs, not a performance patch. The big patch is 1.07 or whatever number they've slapped on it. Even then I doubt they'll fix the performance issues.
  6. T

So, is the framerate better with 1.05?

Patch 1.05 was never meant to be a performance fix......
  7. T

The illusive next patch is still not here. Not surprised

Sums it up, 500mb here and another 500mb there. Pathetic. Instead of multiple patches, acknowledge that there's an issue and let the public know the issues will be resolved in a big patch instead of fucking around with everyone releasing patches that don't don't jack shit.
  8. T

The illusive next patch is still not here. Not surprised

I think everyone's problem is that they publicly announced that the patch would come out next week (last week) but it never did. IF it's not ready then don't come out with a statement stating it was ready when it clearly wasn't ready, you're setting yourself up for failure and a huge backlash...
  9. T

PS4 Forum - always OFFLINE!

PS4 Forum - always OFFLINE! Why is the PS4 Technical Forum always offline? No only does CDPR have issues with the PS4 version of the game they even have issues with the PS4 Technical Forum! Jesus Christ....
  10. T

Patch 1.05 coming soon (PlayStation 4/XBOX ONE) - changelog inside

Pretty much sums up what I was about to type up, our questions about the stability and improvements for the PS4 are just flat out ignored.
  11. T

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

Don't know what game you've been playing but the framerate issues have been present since 1.00 all the way up to 1.04......
  12. T

why are consoles so far behind PC on patches?

Well they said this week and take almost Friday so I hope it gets verified and pushed out by both Sony and MS by tomorrow.
  13. T

PS4 option to lower resolution for a 30fps cap?

Agreed, resolution means nothing and 900p vs 1080p real time shows no difference at all. Give me 900p @ 30fps all day over 1080p @ 20-30fps!
  14. T

Geez, talk about butt hurt. Look, I'm on board for 1080p @ 30fps but if these devs can't make it happen I'd rather see a 900p @ a locked 30fps all day! Have you even played AC Unity @ 900p? The game looks amazing! Yeah it has fps issues but we're talking about Ubisoft here, still, it's a really...
  15. T

I honestly wouldn't mind 900p... Just bought and played AC Unity and it looks god damn good at 900p!
  16. T

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

Lol I do what I can for you guys!
  17. T

Marcin Momot does not respond on twitter/forum/email

Sounds about right, I tweeted him my video about the bug splatter being totally missing since the day-one patch and he has yet to respond. If he does, it'll be the same bullshit response of "we'll look into it" or "it is being patched in the next patch" - fuck outta here.
  18. T

Are graphics downgraded in 1.04? No they are not. (pictures/videos)

There is blood in 1.04 yes, but there's no blood on the enemies you're fighting like they were in version 1.00 like my previous video clearly shows. Downgrade or bug - they need to get their shit together.
  19. T

Patch ps4 1.04 downgrade...

Oh right, I forgot to mention that as well but the water dynamics was also better in version 1.00 but that didn't bother me much, what really bothered me is how the took away the blood splatter as it added an awesome feel to the fights. CDPR needs to get their shit together and at least bring...
  20. T

Patch ps4 1.04 downgrade...

Overall the visuals were pretty much identical, the only differences that I could see were the small visual effects such as the blood splatter and how the game overall looked "sharper". Then again it could have been my eyes playing tricks on me BUT they definitely removed the blood effects and...
Top Bottom