Search results

+
  1. B

Best moment in BaW?

The moments which impressed me were: - when you go with regis in the old vampire cave and he tells you what the vampires did to the humans there - the atmosphere of the party hold at oriannas house, the whole quest in general with the talking at the end was very good - orianna taking blood from...
  2. B

Chonology of DLC ?

Storywise I would play Heart of stone after the "Bold Mountain" quest in act III. Then finish the main quest and continue with Blood and Wine. Gameplaywise I would finish the main questline to reach a proper level. Then start playing HoS first as BaW is a kind of final of the geralt saga.
  3. B

Were the expansions better than main game?

All have their strengh. Main game has best side quests, HoS has best mein story and BaW has the best open world. I enjoyed them all. Sometimes there is no need to do a ranking, since the quality of everything in the witcher 3 universe is very high.
  4. B

[SPOILER]Blood and Wine: which ending did you get?

For me the best ending is syanna gets killed by dettlaff, and dettlaff leaves toussant. Syanna is on rage and brings a whole city into danger, and dettlaff has the right to kill her for her cruel plans. Dettlaff is very emotional but has a good personality. He shouldnt die, just because he got...
  5. B

Detllaff fight...

When the fight between regis and dettlaff begins, the devs give you the opportunity to save your game. Then you walk towards them and there start only 2 sequences to skip everytime after you died.
  6. B

Something Ends Something Begins

Where has CD project stated that both sisters live in peace is the "good ending". vg247 says its the good ending. For me its the "hollywood good ending".
  7. B

Expansions - Before or After the main game?

Storywise I suggest: Play main game until act 3 (after bold mountain quest). Then start hearts of stone and finish it. Finish the main game story. And then start BaW (as a conclusion). Gameplay wise: Finish main game, finish hearts of stone and afterwards BaW
  8. B

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

Ive bought the expansion pass 1 year ago. So for me its +40 hours for 25 €. Im really glad, that this expansion will be a conclusion to geralts story line. In the interview at gamestar they told, that decissons from the main game will affect B&W, so starting B&W after the main game story is...
  9. B

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

I feel like a thief, getting a +30 hour of content game for about 15 € (10€ for hearts of stone)
  10. B

Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

Patience people! Im glad they will nearly use the full time of this "first half year 2016 statement" for this expansion. For me this means they really put heartblood into this last expansion. From what Ive read here, it is like they are adding another huge area with the amount of side and main...
  11. B

Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

Nice to see so much new stuff for the expansion! (dont call it just DLC) The detail on the women is amazing. The size of the map seems bigger than Ive expected, full with interesting places. Not sure about the blue fog in the landscape pic. It doesnt match the scenary well. Anyway, keep it up...
  12. B

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

:plot Twist: BaW gets delayed cause its witcher 4 and Cyberpunk 2077 is the Ciri addon.
  13. B

Ive just build my new PC together for a final playthrough with BaW. Played the whole game + HoS 3 times on Xbox one, but now I want it all in 4K! Im ready! So dont let me wait too long
  14. B

Wel you still have the ability to directly start BaW from the menu. So I hope it will require 37
  15. B

nah, they are already recording the texts. Visual polishing, getting rid of bugs and glitches, tweaking the balance of new gameplay elements and the expansion is ready for take off. This wont take addional 3-5 month, as they know their code of the game very good, after working for years on the...
  16. B

I would have prefered the darker color setting of the "night to remember" trailer, than this bright mediterranean look. TW 3 is already colorful enough (especially in comparison to the early trailers) and doesnt match the world imo. Maybe in BaW a brighter setting will fits to give a better...
  17. B

The real question about BaW is, what textcolor will the quests have?
  18. B

What's your top 5 favorite things from Tw3+HOS?

Here are my scenes which had the most emotional inpact on me: 1. You ask Dykstra's troll if he has time and he answers "Time? I dont have time. I have stones" (I had to laugh so load!) 2. Ciri saying that she needs to become an empress 3. O Dimm stopping time and sticking the spoon in the drunk...
  19. B

19th of may
  20. B

What you doing to pass your time till B&W comes out?

My job keeps the waiting time short. But next week im 2 weeks in poland to support a company. While im in Warsaw, I will try to think of you CD Project, smelling the ideas for the new Addon ;-)
Top Bottom