Search results

+
  1. I

XP Bug remains in 1.05?

5 quests down in Skellige, all 5+ levels below me, all awarded XP although one of them was just 5XP.
  2. I

Game Unplayable after Patch 1.05

Neither of you bragged about owning an SSD SO your solution is simple. Buy an SSD 500MB/s true read and write speed is better than 15MB/s speeds. No I am not exaggerating those numbers either. $0.40 per GB, now go buy one.
  3. I

Non-native resolution in fullscreen just makes the game use a smaller portion of the screen

First off, I have the same rig as you but with dual 980s, the game will run perfect with your rig at native resolution 60FPS EVERYWHERE by turning foliage distance to high, AA off, hairworks off, rest at ULTRA. Buying a high-res monitor and running a game below the native resolution is the...
  4. I

PC patch was meant to come out today...

^^ This.... No such thing as an AMD video card that pushes this game to 60FPS on max settings (even without hairworks) ALL Ultra PC users essentially received a driver yesterday, it is worth the wait to allow them to optimize since we are stuck with this driver for another month.
  5. I

ETA for 1.05 patch?

1.05 Will only fix the XP bug and other minor things. I am doubting any kind of performance patch other than the alt-tab bug.
  6. I

Novigrad performance thread

2x 980GTX 1440P 60FPS in Novigrad with Hairworks OFF. I think I found the culprit setting for you guys. Also I would like to add, seeing both my cards reach 90% usage and only 2GB VRAM tells me CD Project Red has a lot more optimization to do. It's almost like they expect every video card to...
  7. I

ETA for 1.05 patch?

People with actual gaming PCs are having no problem enjoying this game. Please don't be one of those budget PC tards that actually belong on a console.
  8. I

Geralt's face bug? (no wet surface effect)

Lol How many points did you put into Quen? Master ability is to keep a pimp's face dry ;p
  9. I

Witcher 3 and Alt-Tab woes on Windows 8.1

Forget the damn Search Pane, Alt tabbing into that search pane is my only way to restore fullscreen again. They promised us fixes in the last 2 patches for alt-tabbing. So far nothing is changed and we cannot alt tab without breaking our video settings, windowed performance is garbage on...
  10. I

Crashing same spot.. ( yeah i know been said before)

Hmmm, that cutscene gave me no issues. I left the house and went to the street outside, meditated for 24 hours or more (night-time), and spoke to the guard to let me back in. Perhaps you missed a step? Or you can try un-equipping your equipped armor and swords (a piece of gear might have...
  11. I

Black screen GTX 970 OC reason + tweak until a fix from Nvida + CDPR

My next video card will cost $2000. Not having to replace it for 4+ years will more than pay for itself. Being an Nvidia supporter since the very beginning: GTX X60 = 1 year life expectancy for 1080p high - $200 GTX X70 = 1.5 year life expectancy for 1080p high - $350 GTX X80 = 2 year+ life...
  12. I

Crashing same spot.. ( yeah i know been said before)

Would you happen to be on the quest that makes you track down the shady individuals or thieves to their hiding place?? If so I encountered the same bug (Identical PC build to yours), that dialogue was in the wrong direction anyways, I followed the other Thief and the story continued.
  13. I

When are they going to fix all these bugs???

I have GTX video cards too guys. At least 20 of them have been thrown away due to old age. How the hell do you expect anyone here to help you if you cannot even post your system specs? 99.999999% of all the complaints from this game are from people with underpowered PCs.
  14. I

Black screen GTX 970 OC reason + tweak until a fix from Nvida + CDPR

Now was all that work worth it? Don't you regret not spending the extra $150 for a 980GTX. Temperature never exceeds 65C in Southern California lol.
  15. I

Developers, please check the PC Patch. Downgraded?

It's funny, As a 2x 980GTX owner I barely noticed the additional NPC pop-in and occasional texture downgrade(super rare and for a split second) I am going to proclaim the issue rests with the game trying to achieve a certain FPS and then downgrading textures as needed to get there. My video...
  16. I

Gamepad detected. Control scheme changed annoying message. And Tutorial.

^^ It will remove this message entirely and also allow controller users to seamlessly change between the two without that annoying message.
  17. I

[PC] gtx 980 vs waiting for amd 390x

I only mentioned CPUs since it is similar to the same arguments of the AMD vs Intel debate. Nvidia and Intel are rich companies that have invested heavily in their ability to produce more on a smaller scale (Nano technology). AMD is still stuck with Micro Technology and has spent little to...
  18. I

I bet you think AMD still makes CPUs competitive to the i7 5xxx series? Or even the 2 year old 4xxx series? THEY DON"T. Their video cards are no different: http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html AMD has soo much catching up to do.
  19. I

gtx 980 hands down. I run 1440p using two of them, great card. The 980GTX TI does come out this summer so beware for price drops. Who the hell is AMD?>
  20. I

Hairworks Option - Just for monsters & animals

In all honesty this topic just proves that CDRed needs to improve the appearance of Hairworks for NPCs and Geralt. If it looked better most of you would prefer hairworks on your character instead of the occasional pig and rat
Top Bottom