Search results

+
  1. S

XP and Levelling Thread

We're RPG players... if you made side quest and Witcher contracts scale with your current level and made the story quest require you level up a bit befor each major plot point we would be happy. Side quest and contracts can still require a higher level in certain areas, the only difference is...
  2. S

Runecrafting - How to Make It Not Suck

+10 Attack Power and +5 Sign intensity is way better than any of the Enchanting. The Sword buff that never expires isn't bad but it just doesn't compare to 3 runes.
  3. S

Quest Skellige's Most Wanted (Wolf battale) still broken

Quest Skellige's Most Wanted (Wolf battale) still broken After beating him it goes out of combat and he just stands there howling. I can't kill him or let him go. I left and did some other stuff then came back the next day yet he was still bugged. This problem is on all systems and it was...
  4. S

Skellige's most wanted Werewolf bug

10/18/2015 still broken... he stands there howling and I can't kill him or let him go. I hit him with a Dimer Bomb and he collapsed but he kept howling. This was found literally a week after launch. What's going on?
  5. S

Iorveth and Saskia [Spoilers]

Honestly I went with Iorveth just because I heard the fouled mouth little dwarfs were funny, I didn't like Iorveth at all. Eventually his character grew on me. I like how the story shows him to be typical badguy at first but when you start to see the discrimination against non-humans, even...
  6. S

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Well at least we have a couple nice pieces until then.
  7. S

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Thanks Projekt Red! Also I'm back So many damn games coming out, so many reviews to do. I ended up getting sidetracked from this game and stopped playing. But I'm back now and wow this game changed. I remember being on here when the game was released and there were some suggestions we had for...
  8. S

Iorveth and Saskia [Spoilers]

Iorveth is without a doubt my favorite character in Witcher. His storyline in Witcher 2 was awesome.
  9. S

Something something thread moved. Also ponies.

Sardukhar Bah I was dying over and over to a boss and got mad so I asked for OP builds out of rage then got bitchy when I couldn't get a reply after it moved, it's cool. And someone did answer me so all good. I get Rage Rooster on some games. Sorry. That is true, they do go by fast. Unless...
  10. S

Despawning Mini-Boss at Guarded Treasure (Bad bug)

Despawning Mini-Boss at Guarded Treasure (Bad bug) On Skellige there's Guarded Treasure in Fort Etnir and guarded by an Electric Elementa. If you kill the Gargoyles and meditate for at least one hour the Elementa will despawn and will not come back (I tested this 4 times trying to kill him)...
  11. S

Something something thread moved. Also ponies.

My Gwent topic was put into a thread that was deleted or locked a few days later, it's gone. I made a thread about a journalist's feedback on the characters and wrote 4 paragraphs talking about that topic then 3 hours later someone else makes the same thread and they merged my topic into his...
  12. S

Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread

Meh, I don't ever think I'll use potions that much. Oil and combo potion maybe heals and that's it. But thanks for the advice, what about the armor and sword mix is that a good idea?
  13. S

Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread

Mixing armor and builds viable? I was thinking of trying a hybrid build to enhance all aspects of my combat style. It goes a little like this; Defensive: Rolling/dodging and Quen shield. Parry often. Rarely block. Offensive: Attacking from behind and Igni. Skills/Abilities: Igni, Quen, fast...
  14. S

Different runestones of the same kind?

I'm on Xbox One :/
  15. S

Different runestones of the same kind?

Different runestones of the same kind? I have 5 Lesser Quen stones, 4 of them are in one stack the other by itself. When I go to a blacksmith to combine/upgrade them it says I have I'm missing ingredients 0/2 Lesser Quen Stones. :rly?:
  16. S

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Buy Back option... I can't tell you how many times I accidentally sell something due to slow down in the shop menu. Just now recently sold extremely ultra rare material for 400g and now they want me to buy it back for 1800 gold. And I only had 1 of that material in my inventory. Also sold a very...
  17. S

Worst looking armor you've found?

It's ugly? I've been sitting on that diagram for a while now... hoping to use it when I'm leveled up higher. Damn. I really can't wear crappy looking armor... not in RPGs.
  18. S

Worst looking armor you've found?

:facepalm: Wow... uhm don't mean to Necro the thread but I just spent a few hours to get this armor, the little icon in the menu seems to look nice but damn... Griffin armor is nasty. Nothing says badass like piss stain colored armor with puke green trim. Yeah I'm going to say this is my least...
  19. S

Choices seem... easy? (Spoilers)

Everything else regarding the ending scenes and what happens afterwards doesn't really apply to the topic. We're talking about how the choices feel way too obvious and that there are only black and whites. The lengths they went to make Cerys and Hjamlar complete polar opposites ended up making...
  20. S

Choices seem... easy? (Spoilers)

Yeah, I had a tough time figuring out what's the best option for Triss. This is something that doesn't need extreme levels of over analyzation but it is definitely a tough choice. I'm wondering if maybe, this Witcher game having the biggest spotlight in the mainstream gaming media out of all the...
Top Bottom