Search results

+
  1. I

QOL: Automatic buying of ingredients for a potion at a herbalist

QOL: Automatic buying of ingredients for a potion at a herbalist When at a herbalist, I should be able to go to a potion and purchase all the ingredients for the potion (or as many as the herbalist sells) without having to buy them all individually. It would be nice if something similar could...
  2. I

Stunning enemies every hit

Stunning enemies every hit I have a weapon with a 10% chance to stun enemies (the Forgotten Vran Sword), and it stuns foes every time it hits, without fail. I tested this out enough times that I am sure that it isn't just luck. I switch out my weapon so in order to not destroy my enjoyment of...
  3. I

What happens if you don't complete Novigrad's main quests?

What happens if you don't complete Novigrad's main quests? It seems unnecessary to complete the Novigrad's main quest; the event with the most significance to the overall story line in Velen is seeing Uma, while the most significant event in the islands is finding out that Uma is important...
  4. I

Pricilla (Spoliers)

Pricilla (Spoliers) Do you see her again, or does Dandelion talk about her, after the vampire attack? I thought her disappearance from my last game was bizarre, but it is possible I missed a side quest or remark somewhere.
  5. I

It is working again

It is working again To all those concerned.
  6. I

Triss and Yen (major spoliers)

Triss and Yen (major spoliers) For some odd reason I was under the impression that Triss leaves the main storyline if you don't tell her that you love her after Now or Never. I did, but I planned to stay with Yen at the end, so I told her I loved her as well (after 'The Last Wish'). When the...
  7. I

Elves in the Witcher 3 (Probable spoilers)

Elves in the Witcher 3 (Probable spoilers) Including all the side quests I will attempt to complete, I am probably around halfway done with the game (finished all main quests in Velen and Novigrad, haven't done much on the islands), and I have barely seen any elf or the Scoia'tael do anything...
  8. I

Frying Pan Quest

Frying Pan Quest It seems so out of place and bizarre. Does another latter quest eventually tie into it?
Top Bottom