Search results

+
  1. D

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

Finished main storyline of the DLC, haven't touched side quests yet. I want to provide some short feedback. So far, considering the entire Witcher 3 game with all DLC included, I proclaim that this is the best game I've ever played in my life. I've been playing videogames since 1999 and games...
  2. D

Blood and Wine -- Out Now!

Damn, came home from night shift, but I can't sleep beecause Blood and Wine got released.
  3. D

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

Is it ok to start this dlc on NG with lvl 37? What's the level requirement?
  4. D

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

Do I need to finish main storyline first? Is there any difference if I don't?
  5. D

Breasts are too small.

go play some skyrim
  6. D

Patch 1.08 out now!

Can't find any news on the next patch. Anything?
  7. D

A Way to upgrade your gear....

Don't know about armor, but there are far better swords than the ones from witcher sets.
  8. D

Has ANYONE been able to pull the new finishers since 1.08/NG+ ?

PC. new finishers don't work, npcs just grab their throats and fall. I heard reinstalling the game might fix that, but this is absurd.
  9. D

Bug Tracking Megathread

Pls fix the broken combat, this is very important.
  10. D

Broken Combat

This happens in my game as well, killed werewolf in one attempt, Actually any monster is stunlocked when I hit it. Also sounds are missing, yeah. And I can't use potions from my inventory anymore. (E button) I have to drag them into quickslots.
  11. D

Make me feel like cheating or just a bug?

Yeah, silver sword stunlocks most of enemies, also sounds are missing. It is most definitely a bug.
  12. D

Actors to play characters from the Witcher / Actors who look like them

Viggo Mortensen of course
  13. D

1.07 PC patch delay due to console certification process

all bad trends that come into gaming indusrty originate from consoles. This is quite a widespread point of view.
  14. D

What's the hold up on 1.07?

Yesterday i was like "damn a 2..2 GB patch WOW". And then I realized that that it was just an artbook... Nice patch lol
  15. D

Patch 1.07 - Expectations

So are we going to see the patch on Monday-Tuesday?
  16. D

Does the sexuality [of women] in TW3 offend you?

Bioware. One word is enough to stop reading further. Let's just forbid naked parts of our body and wear full hazmatsuits with gloves and gas mask on, so there won't be any sexualization. Cuz u know showing naked part of a body meams sexualizing.
  17. D

The Bittersweet Ending is actually a Bad Ending ... and it's All Geralt's Fault. [SPOILERS]

Oh come on, Ciri is not a teenager, she is an adult. She doesn't need Geralt guide her. Adults can make their own decisions - and she did it. She didn't ditch Geralt - she made a decision to start her own life. Just like adults do - they want to live separately from parents. By the way she is...
  18. D

The Bittersweet Ending is actually a Bad Ending ... and it's All Geralt's Fault. [SPOILERS]

When her mother died she was 5. She was a just a child. Emhyr left for Nilfgaard right after shipwreck and novel doesn't mention that he took any part in Ciri's education (or better say upbringing, since there isn't much education for a 5 year old child).even before the shipwreck That was...
  19. D

He did the same just like any other ruler in the world? (especially Foltest+his sister ya know). Nothing makes him a psycho, a monster or a scumbag. He did it for the state. Again, Ciri has never seen Emhyr. Well she did, but Emhyr let her go right away (end of Witcher saga). She doesn't know...
Top Bottom