Search results

+
  1. Z

No cops on the list below!

No cops on the list below! Everyone riot! PS Bored of same topics over n over. =)
  2. Z

Conan plays Witcher III

Conan plays Witcher III Thought some of you may enjoy this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfjLRuE1CLw Edit: probably already posted days/weeks ago but the search feature here isn't so great. =)
  3. Z

(Player Discussion) Two valid points for the possibility to introduce options

(Player Discussion) Two valid points for the possibility to introduce options What I'm about to point out please do not delete. If you have to though so be it. ~nods~ I found these two rational viewpoints compelling enough to make a new thread on tired old subjects. I hope I'll not embaress...
  4. Z

What are REDpoints?

What are REDpoints? I've been handing them out assuming they are 'to agree' with a post... or am I 'reporting' these threads? I tried my damndest to find out their meaning on these forums but I give up. Searching comes back, mostly, posts in another language.
  5. Z

[Suggestion][Feature] Manually (or other trigger) enter Combat Stance

[Suggestion][Feature] Manually (or other trigger) enter Combat Stance First, I would like to point out, this Feature could be abused when Overburdened and players could gain advantage by moving faster when they should not be allowed based on they weight they carry (encumbered). The problem...
  6. Z

[Suggestion][Option] Toggle off Automatic Camera Alignment

[Suggestion][Option] Toggle off Automatic Camera Alignment For me personally the camera realigning isn't too big a deal when venturing on foot but it can still happen when I'm trying to look and move around my environment. The more annoying problem is when on Roach riding around and attempting...
  7. Z

[Suggestion][Option] Contract Acceptance

[Suggestion][Option] Contract Acceptance I've found quite a few Contract-quests that can, either, automatically start if entering an area or if you investigate a clue while exploring. I understand the need for this so players have the quest when they kill a Contract Monster but I would like to...
Top Bottom