Search results

+
  1. R

Open PTR feedback

Why is your own hand always in the shadows? Cards are way too dark this way. I really hope you guys will steer clear from this weird "dark and gritty" mantra when it comes to Gwent. It was never dark and gritty to begin with, but in fact the exact opposite (amidst a admittedly rather dark and...
  2. R

Patch is now available!

Card categories/tags ordering is still a mess ( I won't stop bringing this up until it gets some attention :D ), otherwise I'm loving the patch so far. :hatsoff:
  3. R

Missing 3D environment for premium Herbalist.

Missing 3D environment for premium Herbalist. https://streamable.com/i6nf1 Clip showing premium Priestess of Freya with a correct 3d environment first and then Herbalist where it just pans the card like it does for non-premiums.
  4. R

GWENT: THE WITCHER CARD GAME GOLD IMMUNITY UPDATE

Abaya = Water Hag. :listen:
  5. R

Why Geralt: Igni needs to be Tweaked

Why Geralt: Igni needs to be nerfed. People like to convince themselves that the card is not overpowered and, if constantly played around, sure, the card might not overpowered, but let's face it, there is not a SINGLE game where you don't have to do exactly that all the time. The moment you...
  6. R

[Request] Don't highlight herbs when using Witcher Sense

[Request] Don't highlight herbs when using Witcher Sense Sometimes a place can be full of herbs and it clutters the screen with the glow effect. Also, I'm using Friendly HUD so I'll frequently right-click just to take a look at the minimap.
  7. R

Superior Thunderbolt

Superior Thunderbolt It seems to be granting 100% Crit chance under any weather condition, obviously making it way too powerful
  8. R

Cave of Dreams failed after I completed coronation

Let's hope this is fixed in the upcoming 1.07 patch. I have put off continuing the main story because of this, hopefully not in vain.
  9. R

Witcher 3 music

Bump. Also found some similar sentiment on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/38v0rc/the_skellige_music_is_seriously_some_of_the_most/
  10. R

Witcher 3 music

Skellige music suggestion (less loop, more variety) First off, I love the musical pieces that are being played on the different Skellige islands. The thing that bothers me a bit though is the fact that due to every island having its own theme (with some alternations depending on town/outskirts...
  11. R

What do you think of a DLC of Brokilon?

I like the idea. Might be a mod some day, or even a official DLC, who knows. :) Let's hope they release REDkit 2 as soon as possible.
  12. R

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

Cerys. Also, Fringilla is already in the game (in person, not just as a card). I was very disappointed there was so little dialogue options with here, I really sympathized a lot with her in the books and was very much looking forward to meeting her in the game.
  13. R

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

I completely agree with everything that is being said here, CDPR desperately need to do something about this and I'm confident they will soon enough. This game is their baby and they want it to be the best game possible in all ways, maybe the time just wasn't there to incorporate a satisfying...
Top Bottom