Search results

+
  1. G

The dialogue at the beginning of Human Nature quest needs to be changed

The Cyberpunk 2077 Human Nature quest is one of the first missions added to your list of Side Jobs at the start of Act 2. The player must go and retrieve a car from the garage. This is followed by a dialogue with Johnny, which ruins the whole immersion. This quest or dialogue should be available...
  2. G

Easiest way CDPR can fix the pacing of the story

I'm replaying the game right now and I think I've found the easiest way CDPR can fix the pacing of the story. As you know, the Cyberpunk plot consists of three storylines: Judy, Panam, and Takemura. After completing the Judy and Panam storylines, the player has access to new side quests. After...
  3. G

Suggestion: Let fixer call for gigs when player is driving a car through city

Each gig in the game has its own coverage area. If the player is walking down the street, he gets a call from a fixer before he reaches the gig icon. If the player is traveling by car, even if he arrives at the location of the gig, he must get out of the car to get the job. As a result, getting...
  4. G

What happened to quest design in Cyberpunk 2077?

I can't believe not many people are discussing this. The Witcher 3 had great quest design. Almost all of the quests were logically connected and the developers constantly rewarded the player for improvisation with unique scenes and dialogues. For example, if you do few quests in Velen and then...
  5. G

Can we expect a Pro patch for PS4 Pro?

Can we expect a Pro patch for PS4 Pro? The Witcher 3 1080p30fps with ultra graphics will be amazing on PS4 Pro. Any chance that we can get it in the future?
  6. G

Кровь и Вино в ролике о Плотве

Кровь и Вино в ролике о Плотве Наткнулся тут на видео, любопытно. Шуточный ролик о Плотве, похоже, не такой уж и шуточный, если присмотреться внимательно) По-крайне мере, в каждой шутке есть доля правды и в случае первоапрельского розыгрыша от CDPR эта правда действительно спрятана в ролике)...
  7. G

Patch 1.11 - NG+ beard and hairstyle dlc bug

Patch 1.11 - NG+ beard and hairstyle dlc bug I can't change haircut or beard on NG+ Whatever i choose it's always default haircut and beard. I can only shave Geralt or choose long hair. All others options = default haircut and default beard.
  8. G

Patch 1.11 - All Alpha (?) Effects is gone?

Patch 1.11 - All Alpha (?) Effects is gone? Not my video, but same problem: https://twitter.com/kaza_ru/status/657827724573167616 Rose trees and grass, a lot of new stutters... CDPR, what have you done? I want go back to 1.10 version. yes, some broken quests and dlc, maybe memory leak, BUT...
  9. G

PS4 Patch 1.10 - Memory Leak?

PS4 Patch 1.10 - Memory Leak? Patch 1.10 is great, yes - stable FPS, almost no pop-in, thank you, devs. BUT After 4-5 hours of playing, i noticed more loading, more blurry white screen, non stable frame rate, sometime missing alpha-effects. Close the game, start again = everything is great...
  10. G

Patch 1.10 - Restores intended blood decal so it appears on Geralt and other NPCs when hit? No!

Patch 1.10 - Restores intended blood decal so it appears on Geralt and other NPCs when hit? No! From 1.10 changelog posted by Marcin Momot: That's not true. There is no blood on Geralt or enemies in battles, like it was on 1.0 version.
  11. G

NPC's textures problems

NPC's textures problems NPC's textures loading really slow since 1.07 patch in gameplay (it's loading in front of player). But in cutscenes it's not loading at all anymore. Just look at this: Please, CDPR, fix this.
  12. G

Patch 1.08 - Terrible Stuttering on Skellige

Patch 1.08 - Terrible Stuttering on Skellige Not only in gameplay, even in cutscenes. Only in this zone, yes. But here the Lugos son, it's a quest zone (Cave of Dreams).
  13. G

Patch 1.07 - Draw of distance even worse than before

Patch 1.07 - Draw of distance even worse than before Patch 1.07 - Draw distance even worse than before Just look at the grass, shadows, objects... Please, CDPR, fix this problem. Game looks really worse now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL-oeoqCYdI I really hope that this is a bug...
  14. G

No alt look for Ciri

No alt look for Ciri Hello. Can someone tell me: where is the DLC of this week? Russian Store - No DLC. Others EU Stores - no DLC. Is that normal?
  15. G

The shadows in the cutscenes are lowered since the patch 1.03. For sure.

The shadows in the cutscenes are lowered since the patch 1.03. For sure. Look at this soft beautiful shadow on 1.02 patch: And now look at THIS on 1.03 patch: Looks like the shadows in cut-scenes are VERY LOW now. CDPR please fix this in the next patch. The game look really worse now...
Top Bottom