Search results

+
  1. D

Monster faction ability is currently making the game unplayable

It's not really a smart idea for anyone to concede the first round like that.
  2. D

Building a gaming PC

Does anyone here have any good idea for an IPS glossy screen monitor? finding it hard to find one. I'm in Europe.
  3. D

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

I would like to see Blood and Wine as a stand alone in a way. As in you can import your game character but it's not tied to the main story in any way. Or if it's like Hearts of Stone then tie to the main story.
  4. D

Totalhalibut / Totalbiscuit

Tbh the kid wasn't his biological son, his wife had him from a previous relationship and TB's only been in his life for a couple of years ( since he was barred from settling down with his wife in the US due to visa BS until a few years ago ) so I think he'll be fine ( as fine as kid without a...
  5. D

Totalhalibut / Totalbiscuit

Totalhalibut / Totalbiscuit Just wanted to post this here: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1snlj3r Totalhalibut, long an advocate for consumer rights, has been diagnosed with inoperable cancer and has only 2-3 years life expectancy.
  6. D

The different treatment of Triss and Yennefer by CDPR

As a Triss supporter I'd argue the only game where they did a good job with her was TW3. She was badly handled in TW2 ( arguably worse then Yennefer in TW3 ) and a very different character in TW1.
  7. D

Ending - Fate of Ciri (spoiler)

What Sapkowski wrote is irrelevant as CDPR has shown at many points that they don't care for his intent.
  8. D

Communication between the Witcher community and CDPR

While not everything can be fixed easily with just dialogue quite a few things can be of what I stated.
  9. D

I do think it's a change that had to happen but well what bout Radovid, the lack of acknowledgement of the Order of the Flaming Rose, Dijkstra going full retard at the end of Reasons of State, the nonsensical White Frost etc. etc. are any of those going to be fixed in any way? Triss and...
  10. D

Disagree all you want it's clear you and others here won't bother accepting that it's on the mdoerators heads and CDPR. The expectation or nay demand that people act nice and civilized on anyone's forum doesn't hold water. You act as if there aren't plenty of people that fling shit on the...
  11. D

Most moderators on most forums are volunteers, especially video game ones. It does not put them above criticism. The situation on the forum is directly tied to decisions made by the moderators when it came to criticism, it started with the downgrade situation with them shutting down threads...
  12. D

To be quite frank I think the moderators, and this one of the main reasons I stopped posting as a regular user after my initial discussions on the problems of the plot, do a horrid job here in terms of maintaining a good community. CDPR can be accused of a lot of things, from going after the...
  13. D

Ekhidna Decoction

I just tested it. Still works just fine, playing on Death March.
  14. D

List of changes and cut content from the May 2014 leaks (copied from Reddit)

I'd ask why is it so hard to accept that the story of TW3 has a good deal of issues? Why is it that on every bloody video game forum fans refuse to acknowledge this situation? Confirmation bias? Refusal to admit that the game you spent your time on is less then perfect? In any case your point...
  15. D

Eredin says 12 sentences during the whole game and.....

I'd actually disagree. Corypheus did try and fight back and wasn't merely reacting to the Inquisition. He caused that massive hole in the Sky, recruits either Templars or Mages, plans an assassination ( that can actually be successful ) and thoroughly manipulated the Grey Wardens. You were...
  16. D

Politics in TW3

The estate? The corpse remains on the bed and nothing changes there...well ever.
  17. D

Not in terms of story, nope they didn't. There are valid complaints about those games certainly, but they don't come anywhere close to comparing to the problems TW3 has in it's narrative.
  18. D

Analysis: With Witcher 3 CDPR no longer treat the players like adults [SPOILERS]

I think it's rather sad the most nuanced choices where in side quests.
  19. D

Analysis: With Witcher 3 CDPR no longer treat the players like adults [SPOILERS]

The politics were logical and complex, obviously they can't be compared to real world politics BUT they served their principal purpose of making the story nuanced and complex with a superb cast of characters. Would Letho be as superb of an antagonist if we hadn't spent hours in the game...
  20. D

True, that was also the case with TW2 and Dol Blathana....and yet here's the issue with the entire situation. TW1 as it was by default, baring gameplay issues, bugs, glitches etc had a great story that felt complete and well told. The EE focused on voice acting, bug fixing and so on. TW2, as...
Top Bottom