Search results

+
  1. M

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/5vp43d/blue_line_on_kaer_morhen_armor/
  2. M

CDPR, what you have done to the Witcher Gear is a crime against gaming industry, you just ruined a masterpiece and walked away just like that, how did you accept such a decision and make this low, cheap and ugly armors is beyond me. I will never forget nor forgive what you have done and this...
  3. M

Still hanging on a thin line hope..
  4. M

Marcin_Momot sir, we understand that and it is clear as a day that what happened to the Witcher Gears is because the armor dye mechanic. you can and you must (Please) fix this issue that keeping us away from the game literally, by providing an option like the option for Yen, Triss and Ciri...
  5. M

no worries I know who's to contact regarding our request, and I know now how to create a new thread thanks to a moderator.
  6. M

hello Kirill, I'm glad to hear, we have to reach his E Mail, we will send to him, I'm sure he will reply to us, the thing is,.. how can we get his E Mail? maybe we need to create a thread here requesting his E Mail, I don't know how to create a new one.. if you know how then we can create...
  7. M

I have a PS4, an option to trun back the old armors ( like the alternative look options on thr main menu ) that's all what we want, is it too much to ask? they cared about the banker in Novigrad and his appearance more than the main character Geralt of Rivia!! that's the strangest thing I saw...
  8. M

CEO of CDPR Adam Kicinski on (a possibile) Witcher 4. True or fake news?

how can I create a thread, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  9. M

maybe Marcin_Momot can help!! how can I mention him to this thread and how can I copy someone's reply and reply to him? Thanks.
  10. M

I think we have to reach CDPR CEO, that's the only chance, so I'm requesting The CEO Email.. if anyone can help would be appreciated.
  11. M

will you ever take pity on us?
  12. M

CEO of CDPR Adam Kicinski on (a possibile) Witcher 4. True or fake news?

Can someone give me his majesty's EMail? Thanks in Advance.
  13. M

I hope they will see this and make actions.. this is my first Witcher game and the first product I purchased from CDPR, I heard they treated their fans with passion and respect, I think this is the time to see if this is true. maybe if we move this thread from suggestions they will see it and...
  14. M

Was 1.31 the last patch?

how about a patch with an option to choose from old and new witcher gears looks, likr with Triss and Yen alternative looks.. ​
  15. M

Dear CDPR, Please Please Please.. give us an option like Yennefer, Triss and Ciri alternative looks options, so we can get the armors ( witcher gears) back the way it was before.. I am a PS4 ( console) owner so I can't use any mods to get my armors textures and colors back and therfore get...
  16. M

Closed Beta launch date -- a message from the GWENT Team

What about PlayStation4 ? ---------- Updated at 07:30 AM ---------- And is there any chance we will see this game coming to PlayStation Vita?
  17. M

Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

I really hope the stutter while Geralt is running and Witcher Armors bug colors will be fixed..
  18. M

Will 1.0.7 Fix The Zoltan Gwent Card?

I have no issue with this card.
Top Bottom