Search results

+
  1. Y

LMAO on 1.08.3 patch release note

LMAO on 1.08.3 patch release note ok not sure if this has been posted before, but on GOG it shows this: Introduces a retro-active fix to some of the achievements that were amended in the patch 1.08. This time for real. hahahhahahahha, one of the best release notes i have ever seen :)
  2. Y

How to get there? [SPOILERS]

How to get there? [SPOILERS] Hi Everyone, i finished the game today, done everything and it took 217 hours total, one thing left is this undiscovered location in skellige , i remember one of the quests had the door opened inside the house at the top but i didnt bother to try to get through...
  3. Y

How Many Hours you have in the game?

How Many Hours you have in the game? Hello everyone, i'm just curious of how many hours you guys have in the game, i think i'm like 70% in the story not sure if its correct but i'm at this point: And have 175 hours so far, only one witcher contract left for lvl 35 and 4 main quests, still...
  4. Y

Ok this is my feedback

Ok this is my feedback uma....ummmmmaaa.. ummaaaaaaa,..um,ummm,aaaaa, uma....ummmmmaaa.. ummaaaaaaa,..um,ummm,aaaaa, uma....ummmmmaaa.. ummaaaaaaa,..um,ummm,aaaaa, uma....ummmmmaaa.. ummaaaaaaa,..um,ummm,aaaaa, uma....ummmmmaaa.. ummaaaaaaa,..um,ummm,aaaaa, uma....ummmmmaaa...
  5. Y

Borderless Window is the cause of stuttering

Borderless Window is the cause of stuttering Hello, I'm not sure if this is mentioned before but the game stutters when its running in Borderless window , i thought you guys should know the cause of stuttering and if someone is having the same problem, he can set it to FullScreen to solve as a...
Top Bottom