Search results

+
  1. E

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

Some doesn't like the books because of to much Yen in them. I hope they doesn't make a movie or a series based on the original story. God forbid for that! How much can a person take! (I'm being ironic of course).
  2. E

You are completely right! I personally have never read the books (so I wasn't Yen fan from the beginning) and I had never anything about Geralt relationship with Triss. Now that I know the story behind Geralt and Yet, it still doesn't bother me that Geralt can choose to break up with Yen and...
  3. E

Someone's salty, eh? :P
  4. E

Really? I have noticed far more hatered thowards Yen by Triss fans, who have closed their eyes and ears from the beginning and want nothing to know of her. Or is it just me..?
  5. E

Don't be so upset, let them have their Triss-trash! Yen is not that far behind. Besides, if it was the other way around, Yen in previous two games as well and Triss makeing her first entry, Triss wouldn't have a single fan. It's not easy to be a new chica when so many have got used to Triss.
  6. E

The Last Wish - How was it handled?

And what about those who wanted the game to stick with the original story? Yen have fans too. Triss got far more attention on the games than she ever got in original story. It's true, Yen was this time more present, but I think she deserved every single minute of it. She was completely left out...
  7. E

Where is everyone after you beat the game?[Spoiler]

Happy ending with Geralt relaxing in the bathtub and Yen powdering her t**s. Oh, and Ciri is a witcheress!
  8. E

Witcher Franchise Speculation

As much as I like Ciri, I still prefer Geralt. But she should defenately be in the future game(s) /extentions.
  9. E

Triss or Yen?

They've been forcing Triss on us on the two first games. She has got far more attention than she ever got in original story. Don't get me wrong - I do like Triss and would be glad to se her in future games or extensions. I don't even mind Geralt having some fun with her when Yen gives him a hard...
  10. E

FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

Geralt's full frontal nudity, please!
  11. E

2 Future Expantions: Let us have more Ciri Content

Yes, more quality time with the family,please - Ciri and Yen!
  12. E

Petition to get yennefer aded o the Expantion Packs

I would love to see more of Yen. I'll hope she will be added
  13. E

Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

More Triss would be nice, but if not that's ok too..I think Ciri and Yen can take it from here.
Top Bottom