Search results

+
  1. R

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today? I'm curious about how the community feels about this patch/no patch situation. Do you believe CDPR, when they say the patch will be out today for PC?
  2. R

Is it right around the corner yet, Marcin? 16 days, game still broken.

Is it right around the corner yet, Marcin? 16 days, game still broken. Title kind of says it all. So, when are you going to finally give us a truthful answer about when the patch will release? Right around the corner came and went already. Your words, Marcin, lacking truth once more. A whole...
  3. R

15 days after launch - game still broken for a lot of people

15 days after launch - game still broken for a lot of people Dear CDPR! Would you kindly give us some information, about when the patch will hit? I'm on PC, but I bet the console players are just as curious. The game is broken, progression is blocked for many of us, and you initially promised...
  4. R

CDPR - you need to release the XP hotfix today

CDPR - you need to release the XP hotfix today The game is great! It's GOTY, etc, etc. A lot of praise goes to you on a job well done. However... You have to release the XP hotfix today. I won't even go in to the argument, whether the game can be completed without it or not, some of my mates...
  5. R

CDPR - We have a right to know, right now!

CDPR - We have a right to know, right now! The game is great. The new standard for RPGs, etc ... All the praise goes to you. However: The game has a few bugs, that makes progress impossible. Like Main Quest progression bug in Novigrad or the Quest XP bug. This bug was introduced 4 days ago...
Top Bottom