Search results

+
  1. B

Collect em All failed

Collect em All failed Just downloaded Blood and Wine aswell as the latest patch, and soon as i load my save Collect Em All says failed. Didnt before downloading the patch, so not sure what gives?
  2. B

Why no patch?

Why no patch? Reading various forums it seems some on XB1 have the new patch 1.2, yet my game is still on 1.12 even though ive been playing all weekend. I read that MS did release the patch early, have they now pulled it until the official release date?
  3. B

Treasure Hunt quest marker

Treasure Hunt quest marker Are treasure hunt quests meant to have a waypoint marker to their location? Ive got loads in my quest log, and most i picked up many many hours ago so forgot about them. Decided to do a few but when i make the quest active, some dont have a waypoint to go to, meaning...
  4. B

Colourblind mode not working

Colourblind mode not working If i enable it, then it works fine. If i quit the game and come back to my save later, the option is turned off again. Anyone else notice this?
  5. B

Anyone NOT got the EXP bug?

Anyone NOT got the EXP bug? Seems alot of gaming sites and gamers are reporting the no EXP bug. Is it something that is effecting everyone or just some/few/alot of people?
  6. B

Will CDPR pull the patch?

Will CDPR pull the patch? As reported on many gaming sites and the PS4 forum here, there is a quest XP bug in the new patch 1.0.3. CDPR have acknowledged the bug and say it will be fixed Seeing as this patch is still in certification and probably will be out shorting, are CDPR going to pull...
Top Bottom