Search results

+
  1. A

PC- V1.13 or a v1.12 hotfix please

PC- V1.13 or a v1.12 hotfix please There is a game breaking bug in pc atm that prevents progression of main quests, side quests witcher contracts. Kindly release a hot fix asap as i cannot revert the game back to an older version because my save files are all in the latest version.
  2. A

(SPOILERS) How do you trigger the quest for master crafted Griffin armor set (Tier 4)

(SPOILERS) How do you trigger the quest for master crafted Griffin armor set (Tier 4) Where do you get the items to trigger the tier 4 quest of griffin armor set which gives the master crafted version?
  3. A

Anyone found a Bruxa yet?

Anyone found a Bruxa yet? I have yet to see one in game, all vampires i have been coming by are those permanently deformed lower vampire shit.
  4. A

Questions regarding upcoming dlcs to witcher 3

Questions regarding upcoming dlcs to witcher 3 Firstly, will it add on to the main story line or will it be a standalone secondary quest, treasure hunt and contract quest? Secondly, will i be able to see an updated world which shows the consequence of my critical actions in future, or will it...
  5. A

What does "??" beside monster name mean?

What does "??" beside monster name mean? I was fighting a grave hag earlier on and it had "??" beside its name. Does it mean it has no level and simply scales or something else? Take a look at the pic,
  6. A

will we be getting expansion dlcs in future that adds to the main story line?

will we be getting expansion dlcs in future that adds to the main story line? Its because whatever ending you have got, in the end, the game will always freeze the main quest right before the ending. This got me curious if there will be future expansion dlc that will have more main quests that...
  7. A

Some crafting manuscripts does not tell you whether its light, medium or heavy armor

Some crafting manuscripts does not tell you whether its light, medium or heavy armor I have a bunch of manuscripts that only says its magic, relic item etc but does not tell me what type of armor it is. Please add these details so i dont need to keep saving and loading back if its the wrong...
  8. A

Very confused with armor stats- please provide more details (e.g. total stamina regen )

Very confused with armor stats- please provide more details (e.g. total stamina regen ) Some details like stamina regeneration of armors are not included and cannot be compared. I am very confused about the difference between light and medium armored stamina regenration. For instance, light...
Top Bottom