Search results

+
  1. B

Addressing the no XP Glitch

Good thing the game was delayed so much, otherwise the game may have been buggy! I can't wait for the next free DLC that adds 2 buttons to Geralt's shirt!
  2. B

Solution to make the game harder

Might as well tie your hands behind your back if you're going to gimp yourself that much.
  3. B

After >90 hours have to decide if worth starting over or quit due to exp bug.

This is incorrect. I and many other are on PC and are experiencing the bug as well. ---------- Updated at 05:22 AM ---------- The link in the Gamespot article has 16 pages and was created by a player, the one I posted has 26 pages and was started by Marcin Momot. How they are the same thread...
  4. B

You really DON'T have a clue as to what you're talking about. That's not the XP bug. The quote in the Gamespot article is talking about quests 6 levels lower not giving XP, which is by design. The bug is the "Anything else should reward you with exp[erience], we are looking into the issue."...
  5. B

What disappointed you about this game?

I don't understand what they did with the inventory system. There was nothing wrong with TW2's system. I don't want to have to memorize items based on what they look like, considering there are dozens of different plants and the bombs all look the same. Getting quests that are greyed out and...
  6. B

You clearly don't know what you're even talking about. That's not what the XP bug is AT ALL. And to the poster above, it's not a tiny bit. Almost 0 quests in Novigrad give XP currently. Considering 2-3 main quests give you a whole level, how is that considered "a tiny bit"?
Top Bottom