Search results

+
  1. P

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

So apparently the June 7th release date of B&W hasn't been confirmed But my god I hope its true - My birthday is June 6th ---- Blood and Wine the day after would be an amazing present pleeease CDPR
  2. P

Share Your Screenshots!!!

AMM with Cloak Recolor mod Also using the Bear Armor mod for AMM to make it look much more badass and black XD
  3. P

Witcher Franchise Speculation

I reaaaallllllyyyyyyy want there to be a Witcher 4, that follows Eskel. The guy is a badass and supposedly as skilled and experienced as Geralt (I think I read that they were friends from day 1 at the witcher school, they started together and went through the trials together) Ciri has too many...
  4. P

Imagine if we had Iorveth and Letho and Roche+Ves at kaer morhen when the Wild Hunt came ------ would have been a great throwback - they all would have hated each other, but still fought for Geralt.
  5. P

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Agreed, I play on my laptop, I used mods during my last playthrough, but they were never major things. Just AMM - Black Ursine Armour with fur - Using this i managed to make geralt look like he had equiped everything, including bombs and bolts: ANd the closer cam mod...
  6. P

Bummer, I really wanted to see Iorveth again, I always go his route Witcher 2.
  7. P

Share Your Screenshots!!!

8. P

Best armor sets(aesthetically)

Mastercrafted Ursine Armor with AMM mod and accessories Or the first Feline Set
  9. P

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

Ok so I am back after a long ass time, just played the HoS expansion ------------ BLEW MY MIND!!!! Master Mirror (Main Vilian) what a character, the way he casually walks down from the sky :what3: absolutley brilliant - and love how long it is, a real expansion. But the very best part, the...
  10. P

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Ok so I am back after a long ass time, just played the HoS expansion ------------ BLEW MY MIND!!!! Master Mirror (Main Vilian) what a character (the way he casually walks down from the sky :what3: absolutley brilliant - and love how long it is, a real expansion. But the very best part, the...
  11. P

Most rpg's have a carry wieght limit In Witcher you can increase the limit by buying saddlebags for your horse - different saddlebags increase the limit by a diferent amount. I hardly ever have trouble with carry weight after i got some saddle bags.
  12. P

You are in for a treat - wish I could erase my memory and play it all from scratch
  13. P

So i completed my first playthrough of Fallout 4 - enjoyed it, didn't know what to play after so I went back to Witcher 3 for 3rd time. No comparison - Witcher 3 is the best game I have EVER played!!!!!!!!!!!! This will be Game of the Year - it has to be - can't think of any game I have...
  14. P

What Keeps you Playing?

Im on my 3rd playthrough - I have yet to play any of the free DLC missions, see the updated Triss romance, or play HoS, or even complete all the ?s So I still have quite a bit of new stuff to look forward to - this is the main thing that keeps me playing. But also - attention to detail...
  15. P

The combat is really good, but the game as a whole feels overwhelming to me right now.

Exactly the same as me lol - in the middle of my 3rd playthrough, I have yet to do all the ?s in any playthrough and haven't played any of the dlc quests or HoS or seen the additions to the Triss romance - so there is still a fair bit I haven't even seen in my previous 2 playthroughs
  16. P

Combat sound issue

Are you still having this issue, because I am. I notice it happenes a lot more with light/fast attacks too.
  17. P

No impact sound from swords!!

No impact sound from swords!! Running 1.11 and whenever I hit an enemy with my sword, there is no impact sound --- especially with light attacks, the only way I know I have hit an enemy is because the damage number appears. I know quite a few people have also had this problem in the past.
  18. P

BUG - Missing sword impact sound effects when Geralt hits an enemy

Just want to say its now patch 1.11 and I am still having this problem.
  19. P

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

Well guys its been a while but im back and I am finally starting my playthrough with the Triss romance fixes (have not seen or even read the extra lines yet) and HoS. SO excited lol
  20. P

Triss Fan Art Thread

I'm in love. :hug: Im gonna fall asleep now staring those pics listneing to some sappy love music. Then i'm gonna wake up and try to regain some masculinity by going to the gym for the first time in over a week. Night guys. ---------- Updated at 12:54 AM ---------- I will be honest...
Top Bottom