Search results

+
  1. N

Bricked game from a phone call.

Heres the save file, just wait about a minute and the phone will ring then the game breaks blocking all progression and ability to save permanently. Rolling back to earlier saves does not make any difference, they all lead to the same result.
  2. N

Phone calls from Judy bricked my game TWICE

multipost here is a link: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/bricked-game-from-a-phone-call.11071220/
  3. N

Steam overlay preventing launch - 1.10

Steam overlay preventing launch - 1.10 owning the game on GoG and without any natural means to do so otherwise, Ive been using steam overlay to take screenshots and monitor fps etc but as of 1.10 it no longer launches, Im presuming its due to a new galaxy overlay dxd--- i can live without...
  4. N

[BUG] Mutagens and stats

[BUG] Mutagens and stats stats on game entry stats after removing and replacing the exact same mutagen considerable difference not sure if its just UI or actual but its annoying af also to add this is the same character with an existing issue but i dont think its related...
  5. N

[BUG]Potion of Clearance maxed out a whole tree as well as a full point refund

[BUG]Potion of Clearance maxed out a whole tree as well as a full point refund instantly maxed out the tree on use returned all original spent points, no more no less no mods or edited client files. unmodded save pc to add; i can now cast the max level effect of any skill from any tree...
Top Bottom