Search results

+
  1. X

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

ahmed872100 this is actually quite a bad idea. Sorry to put it so bluntly. :X Spamming the devs won't get us any more support, in fact the thread might get closed down altogether. I've put in way too much time to allow that to happen. They've noticed us, you can be sure of that. We just need to...
  2. X

I understand Triss not wanting to make a scene, but what about after? Something just between the two of them or at least after Yen is gone? ---------- Updated at 09:17 PM ---------- Un peu. I took it in college and my girlfriend and I speak it a little bit. I admit I've forgotten quite a bit...
  3. X

I've never thought another sex scene was necessary but something like this would have been a welcome addition. By me at least. Something on the fun side to lighten the mood a bit. Très bien fait. :) [Edit] The beginning worked too - something to get Triss and Yen in the same room. Ahh, to...
  4. X

Seems to be. If you sent Triss away in Now or Never and she reappears at this part, as she should, Geralt says "It's good to see you" and looks at Yennefer. Then he says "Glad to see you too, Triss." at which point she chimes in with her "Thank Yen" comment. In my recent playthrough, I don't...
  5. X

She's there and if you shell our for the Shadow Broker DLC, she gets her own multi-hour story arc. The second one is still my favorite one. Love having Legion on my team. :heart:
  6. X

Just a quick question for you, which ending did you prefer? :o
  7. X

There was a bit of an uproar from the community when they cut Liara in the second one and as you know, she's back for the entirety of the third one. She even got her own expansion/dlc. I know Bioware, with EA backing it, is a bigger company but something like this could still happen for us. :P...
  8. X

Haha, I actually laughed at this. :lol: A bit off topic, but yeah, I recommend it. Make sure you buy the Citadel DLC for the third one. It really helps to ground the final chapter, give some more time with the other characters. You'll see why I fully support a similar style expansion for this...
  9. X

Nope. :) Lol. No reference to Geralt choosing Triss in the current game. All references seem to be about the previous two games, about Geralt starting those games with her regardless, the 'canon' series of events one could say. Like the bed, it's a reaction to dumping her, not choosing Triss...
  10. X

Like I said, I'll still probably get it if it's a great addition to the story, great fun, etc. If it's simply more of the same, and the base game can hold up without it, seeing as I'm not swimming in money right now, I probably won't. If some of our concerns are addressed here (there are many...
  11. X

Very nice. I too thought this scene was a perfect opportunity. For once, Geralt's emotions were getting to him. A helping hand from his lady of choice, would have been quite welcome. By him and by us. I actually wrote a short little dialogue about 400 pages ago for after the funeral...
  12. X

It sort of depends. If they're just run-of-the-mill, more Witchering, on par with what we have been given with no additional Triss stuff/fixes, probably not. If I hear, from word of mouth, that they're really great, really fun additions to the story, even if there's no Triss stuff, I may get...
  13. X

I've stated this a couple of times before. Even though I didn't choose Yen, I still like her, I want to know what happened to her. In the Empress one, there's no mention of Yen. In the Witcheress one, there is a small mention. Geralt tells Emhyr that Yennefer has decided to stay in the north...
  14. X

Whatever. Looks like a relatively minor patch anyways. :o
  15. X

It's kinda weird how they're working on two different patches simultaneously. :X Wonder why. ---------- Updated at 02:21 AM ---------- I'm guessing 4-6 weeks for the big 1.07 patch.
  16. X

A while yet. They said patch 1.07 is supposed to be the big one. PC is still on patch 1.05 and consoles are on 1.04 still. So there's another patch or two before any 'big' changes come to any platform. Another month or so, I'm guessing.
  17. X

Here's hoping. Like I said, there are a lot of times when a character says they can discuss something later. With such talented writers, why would they utilize a relatively cheap way of truncating all this dialogue? Unless they actually intend to come back to it later, there's no reason they...
  18. X

Yup, all speculation right now. Simply us trying to explain how or why the inconsistencies are present. It's hard to believe, with so much thought put into every other tiny aspect of the game, that this was a simple accident. As long as we get some form of resolution, I won't care why. Lol...
  19. X

Yeah, and I think Dijkstra is working from mostly selfish motivations. I know during the second one, many characters aren't exactly present but from those that are there, that see Geralt and Triss together, I don't think there's any reason why they couldn't have had anything to say. Roche...
Top Bottom