Search results

+
  1. Q

GOG galaxy disconnects

GOG galaxy disconnects Ahoy there! Today I lost 2 games on the last round due to disconnection. Ater it disconnected I quitted and noticed that gog galaxy was offline. Does this happens to any other people out there, or is it just a problem on my end? If that's the case is there anything i can...
  2. Q

Aelirenn or Isengrim bugged?

Aelirenn or Isengrim bugged? In the front line I have 5 elves. Why isn't Aleirenn spawned in this situation? Could it be that Isengrim's "elf" is bugged and it doesn't count it? see attachment pls EDIT: Hmm.. I tried to reproduce it but Aleirenn spawned. Maybe it was a one-time malfunction.
  3. Q

Alternate art cards

Alternate art cards How does this sound as an idea for the future? Would keep the collector's busy at least :P I know I'd love myself a TW2 Triss.
  4. Q

Locked avatars

Locked avatars Congratulations guys for the open beta launch! Personally i find the game more balanced, even though i'll have to do some homework again to learn the changed cards and try new deck strategies. My question is a rather simple one. How can we unlock the locked avatars? Anyone know...
  5. Q

Wind indoors

Wind indoors Is this a bug or a restriction from the engine? I was just in a house that had some clothes to dry..and they were flying like it was blowing VERY heavy wind. Also Geralt's heair many times seem to get a windy effect even though he is indoors.
Top Bottom