Search results

+
  1. V

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Finally a response! Thanks CDPR, you really are the freaking best. I couldn't really say anything about Triss anymore since everything was already so well written out. Just wanted to show my support. :)
  2. V

I think I kinda agree with the other thread. Their main point is that they just want to see the characters in a state after everything is done, which to me may seem difficult, but would be extremely fun to be a part of when the devs decide to pull it off. Just seeing them and getting to...
  3. V

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Hi guys. Think all of you are right on this one. Even if we have to pay for epilogue packs or DLC it will be worth it because, come on, it's CDPR. I think everybody should also be added in the end, it really feels so empty after you've finished it. Witcher 3 and the game's fans just do not...
  4. V

Honestly I wasn't really that disappointed in the KM scenes because they did everyone except Triss so damn well. Seeing all of your allies try to support you absolutely amazed me at the time, which distracted me from Triss for a while. I did get pissed however in the ending. A one-liner scene...
  5. V

That is some great logic man. But i have an off topic question regarding an enhanced edition. Do you think they'll charge us full price for an EE if we already purchased the actual game and packaging?
  6. V

I really hope they reply, this thread deserves their reply more than any thread out there.
  7. V

I actually got the same ending lol, seeing her there and saying one sentence brought joy to me already. Imagine having more interactions with her.. :))
  8. V

Which is why she was given the spotlight in the game, which I get, really. But think about this fact as well: we were given choices, we chose Triss, but didn't get almost anything out of it except a slide at the end of the game and her saying Well everytime we talk to her. If that happened to...
  9. V

Yeah I get your trying to say, but the choices that we make, and more importantly the consequences of our choices are what makes this game freaking amazing. We were given the choice to be any kind of Geralt we want to be, and we as players chose to be the Geralt that fell in love with Triss and...
  10. V

Wow this thread just keeps going and going
  11. V

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/38294-What-s-wrong-with-Triss-Romance-Scene/page13 you guys seen this thread? GingerEffect looks he wants to help us lol
  12. V

Actually I think they'll support the game up until the end of 2016, which actually caused delays in their other games. They have more than enough time to make DLCs for us loyal fans :)
  13. V

I think they already are. This thread beats all the others in views and in replies. They just have to be, right? :(
  14. V

y That picture, although amazing in its own way, atleast for me, just isn't enough!! :(
  15. V

Yeah for sure, I actually think that I got even more depressed because I was so rooting for them without actually having played the first two, which makes my fix for these two that much more needed. Anyway yeah all that I am looking for as well is some closure, for all the characters we fell in...
  16. V

Mike De Santa was freaking at the point of insanity because of his family. Hope that doesn't happen to Geralt, doesn't deserve a wife like that(if Yen does turn out like Mike's Wife lol
  17. V

I am actually a newcomer to the franchise, not really a PC gamer except for league of legends because my pc can't take these kinds of games, which is why I only play consoles(ever since I was 8 years old up to now when I'm already 19). And in my honest and unbiased opinion, Triss really feels...
  18. V

Damn look at this thread, it's the most popular in the whole website :)))
  19. V

Exactly!!!! I mean why would they make us choose between those two if they wanted us to ultimately go for Yen? This logic really gives me hope, hope that they have to ultimately finish what they started. If they make us go for Triss then they should give the effort at least to make us feel the...
Top Bottom