Search results

+
  1. C

Skellige's Most Wanted bug

Relax people, there's a fly in the soup but hey, it's a free meal!
  2. C

Skellige's Most Wanted bug

Sadly isn't fixed
  3. C

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

This. Why CDproj did think this was a good idea is beyond me. Anyway I'm tired of waiting for fixes, I think I'll just finish the game and stop caring anymore.
  4. C

Again, hope some folk @ CDpro could provide us ja simply answer. Since alternate controls are a welcome change, I just don't get why also mess with classic ones, removing super-slow\analog walking (available only playing with a gamepad before 1.07). So, was it intentional or it's just a bug...
  5. C

Probably intended for the new alternative method, accidental\bug for classic control scheme.
  6. C

According to who? Just because kids these days tend to run all the time doesn't mean removing slow walking and messing up classic controls is a silly missing thing. You know, there are still people who prefer to role-play when it comes to a... role-playing game. Personally is a game-breaking...
  7. C

you must be mentally challenged for shilling without even understand what OP are trying to say
  8. C

Problem is 1.07 totally messed up the classic\standard method, analog walking is gone whatever option you choose. Also "priorities" are subjective, personally removing slow walking just break my immersion (role-playing game).
  9. C

Yup, I just started a new game with 1.0 and can confirm there's another walking animation (super-slow). Suddenly, after updating again to 1.07, super-slow walking is not available and there are only 3 speed types instead of 4 (slow, base run, full speed).
  10. C

Nope, OP is right, I've tested myself with 1.0 few minutes ago. Super-slow walking is literally gone after 1.07
  11. C

[1.07] Classic \ alternate controls BUG?

[1.07] Classic \ alternate controls BUG? Did someone realize there's literally no differences between classic and alternate controls now? Also slow walking animation is completely gone after 1.07, even if you're still using classic controls. Now I understand why some people ask for more...
  12. C

Poor water effects / tessellation

You're right, only in replay\photomode
  13. C

Poor water effects / tessellation

Tessellation on DX9 machines? lol
  14. C

1.05 really now??! What did you fix for 500mb?

So sell your copy. Experience should taught people a few things about games at dayone. If they still persist to buy games at launch, then they should stop moaning and demanding for quick fixes.
  15. C

So, is the framerate better with 1.05?

Some people have learned to complain all the time, but they are the ones who still buy games at dayone, instead of waiting a couple of months for patches\price drop. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me
  16. C

Micro-Stuttering when rotating camera around Geralt - Asus GTX 970 4Gb

Nvidia Control Panel- Witcher 3 profile- set Maximum pre-rendered frames to 1, apply. Hope it works, cheers
  17. C

I'll never buy another version of a console game you all make

Never buy games at dayone, especially open world games.
  18. C

Merchant in Distress

And same here too. Luckly I had a manual save just before, and after half-dozen vain attempts finally the captain dropped the key
  19. C

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

Posts on lock framerate for xbox version are hilarious, as well as false. Xbox 1.03 patch introduces frame cap and not frame lock. That implies a framerate that could dips below the capped value, as you can see below...
Top Bottom