Search results

+
  1. S

Ponpon shit?

I'm sure it is poking fun at J-POP is just as terrible as the "legit" one. Sad we can't kill Us Cracks :(
  2. S

V's mansion

For ending only, you only "get it" for a couple of minutes.
  3. S

Mentioned but missing features list

You can't possibly be serious.
  4. S

Who is Mr Blue Eyes? (spoilers)

There may be a bigger plot with arasaka and the corporations, Alt is preparing to shatter the blackwall and engage in A.I. war, the other faction is the one controlling the Peralez and using Mr blue eyes as a proxy to watch over V, I do believe indeed the expansions will most likely be at the...
  5. S

SUGGESTION: Replayabiliy & Factions

I'd say Divinity OS 2, Wasteland 3, BG 2 and 3, DA:O, FO:NV... FO4 is a turd in the RPG department.
  6. S

[SPOILER ALERT] Funny story inconsistencies

Having to metagame to justify in-game universe is just result of bad writing. Now I love the narration of this game, I find the story to be very linear but I did enjoy it, certain sidequests are great, but they f'd up so badly in certain cases. Attention to detail is really lacking outside...
  7. S

Wrong eye level - why does my female V has her eyes at the level of her chin?

Well that's weird... Idk man, maybe there's something that triggers these differences, I also have some graphic bugs sometime right after exiting a vehicle, the visual glitches all around and I have to reload a save.
  8. S

I see what you're saying, but Street Kid or Corpo V ain't supposed to know what that is?
  9. S

Cyberpunk 2077 2.0?

Game is doomed. You can't change the story and make it branching as much as it was promised, that would require tons of work and let's not forget about the dubbing needed. Making it so gangs matter, choices really matter, etc. would take other years and sincererly I really lost the interest in...
  10. S

Weirdest thing for me was Jackie explaining V what Max-Tac is at the start of the game, after the 6+ months mission skip. Feels so weird.
  11. S

Romance in this game is horrendous. [Spoilers]

There's is no reason why that would make a better future. Respect people sexuality.
  12. S

Here from 0:45 - not my video. Just talking about the camera height, not the rest since it works for me outside inventory. Camera looks down and u can see the chest, now you can't.
  13. S

I think the weather system is broke

Can confirm, 130 hours of game time, rained maybe 2 times outside scripted events.
  14. S

This happens since 1.4 patch, it was at right level before. I think its due to temporary fix to not showing nudity outside inventory (before u could see your chest while looking down). Maybe they'll fix it down the line.
  15. S

Mike Pondsmith voicing a villain?

I'd rather have him voicing a Talk radio DJ, something along the lines of "Stories from Night City"!
  16. S

The sheer scale of Night City

Sorry, I mean the "arrows" on the left of each button, those little triangles. You think there will be more than one elevator to take to reach top floor?
  17. S

Maybe that was for demo purpose. The little arrows on the button's left may open a new "menu" with floors. Just a thought I have re-watching the gameplay
  18. S

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

How would an in-game "VR deathmatch" or other minigames having to be designed in-game from the start? You just put your in-game VR and bam, you're in a multiplayer game inside the game!
  19. S

Awesome researching. Given the data the map is crazy! The demo wasn't even set in the most dense part of the city and looked like it was plenty of things to do... I can't even imagine what they achieved this time... :love:
  20. S

Fast travel and public transportation Cyberpunk?

I'm for a public transportation system but I don't see the point to not want it skippable or instant travel system as you're not forced to use it!
Top Bottom