Search results

+
  1. E

Does Skellige suffer from a seriously faulty sense of scale?

if you check the maps on the wiki you'll see that skellige is infact really small but about the "skelligers united could be a problem" thing its true because they keep raiding and even emhyr wouldnt stand a chance even if nilfgaard occupies their land as they would keep rebelling, the only thing...
  2. E

What did you do with Keira Metz?

as far as ive heard yea because no one would be able to save him (its logic actually) and since hes not a main char he can dies no one cares anyways!
  3. E

Mages, their role and power (spoilers)

yennefer studied necromancy and to revive a single dead dude required alot of power that it literally make a whole sacred place die and she cant teleport from the continent to skellige + the portals cant teleport an infinite number of people (Example the navigators of the wild hunt couldnt let...
  4. E

game made me depressed

bad endings for bad witchers, everyone seems so depressed about that ending but its pretty easy not to get it, just do normal things and make other people feel good (ciri) and u get a good ending however, who ends the game and gets the bad ending on the first run will be depressed forever and ever
  5. E

Who should sit on the Iron Throne (Spoiler Free)

Roach: Moreover, the Polish word is female gendered which corresponds with Geralt's preference for mares - a stallion couldn't be called "Płotka". The tender tone as well as the gender of the name is lost in the translation. from the wiki
  6. E

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

i think roach is jealous ​*prrrrrr* (because roach is female technically..)
  7. E

Finishing moves in TW3

i saw a guy with a mod with 200% dismember rate basically every 2 hits he would do a finisher or something, and i always use finishers on lv 1 pirates/bandits etc ALWAYS and i dont use any mods, its just dammage/related i think ---------- Updated at 08:21 AM ---------- link link link!
  8. E

Were Nilfgaard toned down in the game/s compared to the books?

there was a cinematic that showed a guy that went to take a couple of branches and then he went back home, on the bridge back home he gets knocked over by some nilfgaardians on horseback, when he wakes up his village is on fire and 70% of the people are dead and a massive nilfgaardian army is...
  9. E

yeah hated skellige so much, the first thing i did was getting stuck on a mountain and then died so i had to reload the crash zone with the boat all over again, plus in velen i could go around and understand in what part of the map i was without watching the map itself but on skellige i always...
  10. E

f.. both and your problem's solved to be honest i like the lonely geralt ending, feels much more "witcher" to me
  11. E

shani should be at the front healing pikemen as the medic in novigrad stated so i highly doubt she will be in the oxenfurt dlc as it will be located in oxenfurt (the irony)
  12. E

guess what, we'll have to save someone and then after saving that guy/gal we will have to save dandelion aswell because he probably did something wrong, as usual!
  13. E

Guards being proper c*nts.

they stole 66k from me, they needed a fucking mule to carry all that gold away from my pockets
  14. E

@levlev89 i like triss alot and i havnt read the books and i think that this game around yen is just fine to give you an approximated idea of her, what we're been discussing is not that shes the main role but that triss doesnt have a part :P even if i havnt read the books i wouldnt go for triss...
  15. E

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

shes at the hospital
  16. E

The Witcher 3 Alchemy System

i used them sometimes just to get that extra damage to put me in advantage because i'd get oneshotted anyways because the enemy would just tear me apart in 1 hit so, i used quen and the decotion, even if i started losing health i didnt care that much even being full hp would'nt have helped they...
  17. E

Something something thread moved. Also ponies.

lets play spot the liar!
  18. E

its a dream of what really happend but instead of yennefer you'd have triss, here you go this explains why yennefer threw the bed out when she arrived in KM
Top Bottom