Search results

+
  1. A

I realized another reason why TW2 is superior to TW3

No way TW2 is superior to its sequel by any chance lolz, but each to their own.
  2. A

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

The DLC I had the most pleasure to experience since Citadel, ends this perfect saga in such a high note, loved it.
  3. A

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

Finished the main quest. Now, I finally have something to get back to after all. Can't thank CD enough for that. My immersion levels are now off the charts. Beautiful ending to a beautiful saga. Can't believe it's really over.
  4. A

Best game ever?

Yes, best game ever. So far. Managed to surpass Mass Effect for me.
  5. A

1.21 xbox one performance in bigger cities

I didn't notice any difference. It looks like the studio and community staff won't ever acknowledge this issue.
  6. A

Xbox One performance research

What the hell are you talking about? Why should I give them anything else than the money I spent in the base game and Season Pass? I have the right to demand a game that works properly, I have been doing that for ages, and they still choose to ignore this issue, which is a total disrespect for...
  7. A

I'm pretty sure CD is aware of the frame rate issue, you just have to boot the updated version and head to Novigrad, unless the devs are now blind, it's impossible to miss. It affects every gamer out there, and they have been looking for response for months now. And there ain't one.
  8. A

I did went for support months ago, but I didn't receive a single response. Sighs.
  9. A

Because it's been more than seven months with this issue. Seven months+. Do you realize how frustrating that can be?
  10. A

So done with this crap. CD = bunch of ignorants.
  11. A

I understand your point. Thing is, for me, is that the game constantly reminds us that Ciri is fleeing the Wild Hunt, and when she's not doing that, she's getting in even more danger and eventually ends hurting herself before teleporting. To not break the immersion, I can't play a Geralt that...
  12. A

Interesting points about romance in the DLCs. I, for one, did romance Shani during Hearts Of Stone, using a save file post ending (Witcher Ciri). I headcanon that HoS took place very early in the main game and before Geralt and Yennefer hooked up for good, because Yen is the woman of his life...
  13. A

I don't think CDPR even cares about it. They know about the bad performance they created themselves, and instead of actually releasing a patch for that or at least saying they're aware of the issue, they ignore the people who bought the game and the season pass. Just thank you.
  14. A

So, what about 1.13? Do I have to wait more five months for the goddamn frame rate fix? Wasn't my money enough?
  15. A

X1 performance on 1.12

Really...? This is BS. Wtf....
  16. A

Is there already any news about Patch 1.12??

I love how Novigrad still is messed up on Xbox.
  17. A

Hearts of stone updating???

So, Novigrad is fixed?
  18. A

1.10 issues and bugs

Novigrad is a wreck, even the sewers. It's impossible to play it, putting my current playthrough into hold until this amateur mess is fixed.
  19. A

1.10 issues and bugs

So, Novigrad is a slideshow nowadays, very poor performance with constant blurry freezes all the time. The FPS wasn't like this before, disappointing. BTW, NG+.
  20. A

Random freezes in Novigrad (1.07) XBOXONE

So, when is this going to be fixed...? For god's sake...
Top Bottom