Search results

+
  1. L

Claim your free otherworldly border!

For some reason i never got mine and this is the last day. Should i contact anyone?
  2. L

Dark Horse and CD Projekt Red Launch ‘Witcher’ Collectibles

no, my local figurine store is already putting them up for pre order.
  3. L

Why is crossbow damage so up the pole in new game+ ?

Wich actually make sense, The bolts you took with you from the normal game are underpowered compared to the same ones of that sort in NG+. So lets say they wont have the effect they had in the normal game but if you find a NG+ copy of those bolts they will have the same effect. Thats why regular...
  4. L

With the new monster spies.. the NR spies have become absurdly useless

NR is absurdly overpowered in the Witcher 3 anyway now. If they did not balance that out properly it would become a META to play NR. So as much as i love playing NR.. i am actuallyhappy that those spies can be countered. ZE CHEEZE IS OVUR. They will porbably balance that out eventually if not...
  5. L

Turn and face the strange // Grave Robber

To be honest i do not think the graverobbers were intentionally searching for the professors mutations. I think another quests (cant recall the name) makes it clear that the graveyard is a popular spot for graverobbers. Maybe it was an average joe that just happened to be at the right place at...
  6. L

A question to CDPR regarding e-sports

Agreed or like the witcher 3 gave you the oppurtunity to edit your deck between matches. But deck elimination would be amazing aswell!
  7. L

A question to CDPR regarding e-sports

A question to CDPR regarding e-sports :listen: Are there plans to get GWENT into the e-sport scene? I think it should be a worthy contender with hearthstone regarding the card games in E-sports. The tournament formats are already there in the witcher 3, so GWENT tournaments should be a...
  8. L

How cool is that roach card artwork!

How cool is that roach card artwork! I am in love with that card. Now correct me if i am wrong but it does seem to be a self mockery to the spawn points of roach in the witcher 3. Love it!:hatsoff:
  9. L

My Witcher 3 Wild Hunt/Hearts of Stone/ Blood an Wine Review.

Definitly :upset: Nice review man covered pretty much all the ins and outs for new players! Keep up the good work! One thing you might wanna turn off the gameplay musicwhen you are talking and put a little song in the background of the video. But not really loud it must not tangle with the...
  10. L

Physical Gwent Cards Appreciaton Thread

For those that missed out on the blood and wine decks I made a POST with a link to an dutch seller that still sells alot of boxed copies for the pc version. Hope that some that missed out on these can still enjoy the northern realms and nilfgaard decks!
  11. L

Witcher - the movie - details released

I am so looking foreward to this. I hope it wont follow the roots of the previous series tough! Done with pretending seventh son of the seventh son is about witchers! :D
  12. L

People in search of Blood and Wine GWENT decks

People in search of Blood and Wine GWENT decks Hi fans! HERE is a link to a dutch store that still have the physical DLC for the pc instock! Hope that some that missed out on them can still get the decks this way! Greetings Lorenzo.
  13. L

Gwent decks question.

For now blood and wine is sold out and to my knowledge there is no plans on reprinting them anytime soon. I hop for you that they will! Check local retailers they might have boxed DLC's lying around in the store still. i found a dutch store having the pc version instock for 30 euros so if you...
  14. L

The Witcher: Roleplaying PnP

Sadly still no ETA on a release then :( Well it is a releief that they are still working on it tough.
  15. L

Dark Horse and CD Projekt Red Launch ‘Witcher’ Collectibles

Got all five on pre order with my local figurine store that gets them in in october!
  16. L

Did not know this thank you for the information!
  17. L

The Witcher: Roleplaying PnP Hi there witcher fans! On july 25th 2015 CD PROJEKT RED gave the green light to R. Talsorian Games to make a Pen and Paper RPG game about the Witcher. The scheduled release date as confirmed by the creators should have been mid 2016 but to my knowledge they havent...
  18. L

Poll: Who Would You Like to See as the Protagonist for "The Witcher 4"?

I understand that, its just that i miss lets say the history that shaped the world. Like maybe the occupation of cintra, or maybe how the northern realms became hated by the scoia 'tael etc. Those are heavy lore happenings that had a major impact on geralts life. So yes it would be a spin off...
  19. L

Coming to Steam?

HUZZAH!
  20. L

Poll: Who Would You Like to See as the Protagonist for "The Witcher 4"?

I would love to have more focus on the side characters in the witcher universe. Maybe not a witcher this time but an average joe with more focus on the conflicts rather than the monster hunting. Since the lore is so rich i would love more focus and those incidents, but maybe thats just me!
Top Bottom