Search results

+
  1. E

Graphics engine 1.05 CDPR?

Well something changed from 1.04 to 1.05 and I'd like to know what it was. The graphics engine was running fine, and its not anymore. I don't know why they had to tweak it when it was gameplay bugs that needed fixing. Don't fix it if it ain't broke.
  2. E

Hello CDPR, Wondering if you could offer any feedback on this? What did you guys do with the graphics engine and settings in 1.05? What changes occurred?
  3. E

Graphics engine 1.05 CDPR? Ok, its obvious that some things were tweaked in the graphics engine and/or graphics settings in 1.05. CDPR can you please tell us what was changed? My framerate has gone to crap in the patch and if you tell us what changed I might be able to address it. Thanks
  4. E

[BUG] 1.05 Hard Times

[BUG] 1.05 Hard Times I've been waiting for the King's Gambit load screen bug to be fixed. Now that I got by that, I went to turn in the letter to the smith for the Hard Times quest. I can not talk to him. There is no way to turn in the quest.
  5. E

Couple things on 1.05 patch

I think it may be something they did with ambient occlusion. I used to be able to run HBAO+. Now its seems to cause much more of a performance hit. Also tried deleting the usersettings and usersettings.bak files.
  6. E

Couple things on 1.05 patch

Couple things on 1.05 patch -I definitely took a framerate hit on this patch. Particularly in Velen/Novigrad area. Its so choppy I'm having trouble controlling Geralt. Core-i5 2600k @ 4.4Ghz on AMD 6970. Used to be fine. Running on low with detail and textures on medium. -Also, seems kind of...
  7. E

Game crashing incredibly frequently, to the point of being unplayable

Sounds like it might be an overheating issue to me.
  8. E

My Witcher Wishlist

That F5 quicksave key isn't documented anywhere! Its not in the manual or in key bindings. Grrrr
  9. E

My Witcher Wishlist

OMG, how did I not know about this. Where is it documented. Its not listed under Keybindings. /facepalm
  10. E

My Witcher Wishlist

My Witcher Wishlist Quicksave/quickload functionality Sort inventory - by name, value, weight (What can I make money off, what is using up all my weight capacity) Equipping different potions. bombs, and food is very arduous after doing it hundreds of times to prepare for fights. You have to...
  11. E

Patch 1.05... where is it?

I guess it says a lot about a game that people are so desperate to play it. A day or two without Witcher 3!?!? OMG kill me now. lol
  12. E

Where to get Enhanced moon dust and Enhanced northern wind ?

Yeah good question. I've got a 170 hours in and pretty much explored everything and never found these. I wonder if they are in a book for sale somewhere or something.
  13. E

[Main Quest Bug] - Echoes of the past

You have to do more than just put the mask on. You have to hit the use key also.
  14. E

Rune crafting is impossible!

Yeah I noticed that too. Seems weird that they would have multiple item ID's for the same item. Not sure if its a bug or intended. I can say however, that if you craft the lesser runes, they will always be available as mats for the greater ones.
  15. E

[BUG] Stuck on loading screen at the end of King's Gambit quest

Hey thanks for the response, much appreciated. I did in fact lose the fist fight with Lugos. He was lvl 30 and kicked my arse, lol. As other people have stated I've got too many hours in the game since then, so I'll just opt to wait for the patch. Thanks!
  16. E

[Main Quest Bug] - Echoes of the past

You know you have to use the item right? Select it in the tab screen and hit your use key when you are in the right spot?
  17. E

[BUG] Stuck on loading screen at the end of King's Gambit quest

Hey, any word on when this is going to be fixed? I've literally done everything else in the game at this point and am waiting on this to do Brothers in Arms. Is the fix coming out soon or should I just continue without inviting Crach to come help? Or would that even work?
  18. E

Question AMD Catalyst 15.5 Beta

I've found the 15.5 driver to be really horrible. I went ahead and backrev'ed to 15.4. Seems to be working much better for me. Going to wait until they work on15.5 some more.
Top Bottom